Chicago Anti 2a Council Member Arrested (23 Guns Found in his office)

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Hypocrisy at it’s finest. Most here would not be surprised.

Prosecutors told the judge that Burke, who has publicly opposed the National Rifle Association and proposed multiple gun-control ordinances over the years, had 23 guns at his offices alone. The judge said one condition of his continued release is that he gets rid of all his guns, including any at his home. He also was required to turn over his passport.

https://whdh.com/news/powerful-chicago-council-member-charged-in-federal-probe/amp/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Dupity dupe. On my phone so I can't link but it's in a Burger King extortion thread.

cstone

Dec 12, 2018
    Baltimore, MD
    That's nothing. Did you read the part where the city plowed his street 46 times in five days after a 2015 snowstorm? in Chicago, that is a real sign of power.

inkd

Ultimate Member
    Aug 4, 2009
    Ridge
    Damn......I hate DUPES and I hate it even more when I’m the duper.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think your title is more appropriate regarding the 2A. The other thread seems to be more of a Chicago corruption subject with the firearms more of an honorable mention.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I think your title is more appropriate regarding the 2A. The other thread seems to be more of a Chicago corruption subject with the firearms more of an honorable mention.

Which is why I put it in the WC but I think it's definitely appropriate here as well.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Which is why I put it in the WC but I think it's definitely appropriate here as well.

I think whenever we hear the name Chicago it will forever be synonymous with corruption, probably more so than any other municipality.

How it got this bad is understandable. https://www.google.com/amp/s/chica...w-they-bought-a-bar-to-expose-corruption/amp/

But, how it continues today in such a blatant and obscene manner at the expense of some of the poorest members of the community is what is so shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mantis

Latest threads

Top Bottom