• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jed195

Ultimate Member
    Oct 19, 2011
    MD.
    Ok so who grabbed one of the deals that Palmetto State Armory had this weekend. I was holding out but then they released the blem uppers section on Friday night and I caved. I ended up getting a 14.7" CHF HPT/MPI M4a1 stripped blem upper for $319 and a premium BCG also HPT/MPI for $109.

dreadpirate

Ultimate Member
    Mar 7, 2010
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Ok so who grabbed one of the deals that Palmetto State Armory had this weekend. I was holding out but then they released the blem uppers section on Friday night and I caved. I ended up getting a 14.7" CHF HPT/MPI M4a1 stripped blem upper for $319 and a premium BCG also HPT/MPI for $109.

Excellent choice IMHO. The Cold Hammer Forged steel is suppose to be top shelf. Same thing used for M249 machine gun. I have 2 PSA upper builds. The CHF is not really needed but is definitely the icing on top of the cake - again IMHO. And at that price - why not?

Also - getting a 14.7 with pinned flash suppressor to 16 " - another great choice!

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I grabbed a 14.7 CHF 6.8 midlength for 329 :)

Plan to use it as my treestand rifle or something for my son to use when he goes with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom