• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Has anyone dealt with this Organization/Vendor...

I would like any information or advice/recommendations good or bad...

Thanks

tall.guy88

Ultimate Member
    Feb 9, 2013
    West Virginia
    I bought some things from the shop. I have never been to their training center. I think that is in Paw Paw.

I purchased two guns from them. Everyone I have dealt with there is ok except one particular salesman. I had a bad experience with him after I purchased a gun did not work well. He was not helpful over the phone, but when I came in another salesman was there and he was great. He gave me advice and a free magazine to remedy the situation.

I also completed my basic handgun course there which provided me with a certificate to obtain my CCW. That course was well run. They had two different teachers, a segment taught by a lawyer and a live fire session. The course was worth the money.

TrappedinMD

Dec 15, 2011
    Western MD
    I've bought several things there, I've always had good experiences. They have a 100 yard indoor rifle range that's pretty cool for zeroing to mitigate wind.

TheGunnyRet

Ultimate Member
    Mar 27, 2014
    Falling Waters, WV
    Thanks, they're close to me and when I "Officially" become a WV resident I plan to get my CCW...just wanted to make sure ahead of time because I only Home for a short time and would like to get some stuff done...

Thanks for the advice everyone...

Smacduff99

Feb 17, 2012
    West Virginia
    I've bought and traded 5-6 guns from them. Always treated me very well and prices were competitive, especially for a brick and mortar store. I never mind paying a bit more to keep the locals going, and I'll continue to go back to them. Don't know much about the training center, but if it's run by the same vendor, you should be in good hands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom