• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Greisnir

Apr 22, 2015
    "Fellow citizens, it’s time we were a thorn in the side of elected officials. Automatic weapons, equipment that makes a weapon automatic, and magazines with dozens of bullet rounds are weapons of war."

So what kind of weapons is he planing to be used by him self and his deputies? I mean, the law enforcement aren't at war with the citizens.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    So of all the people murdered in PG county this year (or this decade) how many got their guns because the background check wasn't thorough enough? How many were killed with these so called weapons of war? My guess is the same number that were killed at VaTech by weapons of war.
    This guy has no idea that our country was founded by a violent overthrow of an overbearing government by armed citizens.

wabbit

Ultimate Member
    Apr 29, 2010
    I thought the job of a sheriff was to enforce the law. It seems they are just politicians.

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    Two things. MD already has those laws, and if he feels that these weapons have no place in society then he will turn his department issued AR in and instruct all of the officers in his department to do the same. If not, then fvck off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Jim Alussi weeps .

Sherrifs have always been politicians. But if High was planning to use Sherrif as stepping stone , he probably would have made his move already.

K31

"Part of that Ultra MAGA Crowd"
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2006
    AA county
    Must be nice when you can use your public office for partisan political activities. I guess PGCo doesn't have a Hatch Act equivalent.

But this is America and we are not at war with each other or with our government. The ideology promoting the need for Americans to acquire and use military-style assault weapons against fellow citizens based on differences of political, economic, or social beliefs –

Sorry, Sharif, that is not an ideology, and it's not based on differences like you claim, it's based on equality and it's the Law of the Land. Something you must have sworn an oath to uphold and protect at some time.

It's almost laughable that you believe that Maryland has "moved forward" especially coming from PGCo, a place where 58 homicides is a drop in the bucket in some years. It's already been exceeded this year, and the years not even over.

Last edited:

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    It is beyond me how individuals devoid of knowledge regarding the founding of this country and it's Constituition so readily swear to protect and uphold it - "notwithstanding laws of Maryland to the contrary" - and immediately break their oath. What we need is a statute requiring CQL's, background investigations and waiting periods before any asshat an take a position of public trust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom