• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jibjab260

Jul 22, 2017
    Hello all,

I am in no way in any legal trouble with the state of Maryland in terms of committing any crimes. Furthermore, I have no intentions of committing any crimes (2nd Amendment or otherwise) in the state of Maryland. I am simply a law abiding citizen with questions.

I would like to talk to a lawyer in the state of Maryland who understands the laws and supports the 2nd Amendment in the state of Maryland. Preferably close to the Baltimore area. The purpose of this talk is to simply understand the laws of the 2nd Amendment in the state of Maryland.

I am willing to pay. If you are a lawyer and see this post, we may discuss payment once I have received your phone number and may speak in private. If you are not a lawyer but know one, please list the contact info below.

Thanks for your help.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    There aren't really "laws of the 2nd amendment" per se. There are various gun laws, though, and many of us here, though we aren't lawyers, are pretty well versed in the intricacies of these laws. Do you have a specific question that you'd feel comfortable asking on a public forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom