• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DontTreadOnMe

Dec 10, 2016
    Islamic Law states that a thief should have his hands amputated as a deterrent for his crime.

I'm just saying............

So now we’re looking to Islam for guidance? Absolutely not.

The guy is a thief, and we have a judicial system in place that does not include amputation for theft.

jc1240

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 18, 2013
    Westminster, MD
    I hate people like this guy , but him losing his job is of no real value . I realize he deserves the hand he is dealt , now i hope he will look at his life and see where he needs to focus .

I know it's already been disclosed this guy is not an employee, but regardless, it's better for him if he loses his job and is free to find another one than for him to lose his job because of incarceration. He would be quite lucky I think.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    You can't put him in jail and separate him from his children!

This. Jail his children, too.

Oh, and don't forget: He's the victim, because he needed a table but didn't have one. Trump's fault.

Any chance that he borrowed it, with permission?

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    I hate people like this guy , but him losing his job is of no real value . I realize he deserves the hand he is dealt , now i hope he will look at his life and see where he needs to focus .

There may be an explanation.

Re: "I hope he will look at his life...". Once a guy has become a thieving POS, well, I don't expect them to change much.

I agree that he shouldn't lose his job. That's why we have a justice system. I'm a little tired of seeing every so-called infraction turned into a lynching by an outraged mob. Since he brought the table and benches back, I assume there would be no arrest.

For those who think he should not lose his job!

Call up Cove electric, have this guy come to your house with all your belonging(that you paid for) to do work!

Damn I think I might have to post something in the Un popular thread.

This thinking is crazy! Have I stumbled upon the MDS for libs site.

I don't think i am any liberal by any means , i am merely saying the guy should be punished and he brought this on himself . HRDWK look at the post(s)

I am not defending this POS guy , i would try to press the law to handle him maybe they could chop of his arms or legs . But as a Christian i can forgive . Please lets not call people names and insult .

Once again Welder516, I did read the posts!
    And not once did I call anyone "names"!

You need to check yourself!

You seem to do allot of reading into a post what is not there! I said this thinking is crazy, if that shoes fits you then so be it. You can block me so you don't have to see my posts!

It won't be the first time you have taken a post out of context, however I won't respond anymore to any post you make on this thread, then I won't get banned/Vaca!

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    meh

Re: "I hope he will look at his life...". Once a guy has become a thieving POS, well, I don't expect them to change much.

I agree that he shouldn't lose his job. That's why we have a justice system. I'm a little tired of seeing every so-called infraction turned into a lynching by an outraged mob. Since he brought the table and benches back, I assume there would be no arrest.

just like stealing a car but bringing it back the next day?

DutchV

Ultimate Member
    Jul 8, 2012
    just like stealing a car but bringing it back the next day?

Under $500 so not a felony, not at night, not violent, no breaking / entering, no damages. And since the property is no longer missing I wouldn't expect a deputy to bother with it. Sure it's offensive, but it's a picnic bench.

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    Once again Welder516, I did read the posts!
    And not once did I call anyone "names"!

You need to check yourself!

You seem to do allot of reading into a post what is not there! I said this thinking is crazy, if that shoes fits you then so be it. You can block me so you don't have to see my posts!

It won't be the first time you have taken a post out of context, however I won't respond anymore to any post you make on this thread, then I won't get banned/Vaca!

Real good post(s) LOL ..

The guy has to work somewhere , do you think the plumber or auto mech. or any other service place does not have a person or people that have had run in with the law not working for them .??
    That is insane , the BG that stole should be punished and suffer some pain .

The rest of your quotes and comments are out of line , but i will ignore you without blocking you . Not sure why you would throw shade over my way . But keep it coming . :thumbsup:

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Under $500 so not a felony, not at night, not violent, no breaking / entering, no damages. And since the property is no longer missing I wouldn't expect a deputy to bother with it. Sure it's offensive, but it's a picnic bench.

That table was built by a dear family member. They are selling it for $5000. However, if you pay in cash or credit card, there is a $4700 discount. So the actual value of the picnic table and 2 benches is $5000.

Problem solved.

foodpoison

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    the Dena
    5 k for a table? I am I the only one that thinks that's nuts? Not sure what kind of wood it's made of and I am sure the craftsmanship is superb and good for you're family member but dang 4-5 k?? Maybe I'm just cheap. I also hope that thief gets a bad crotch rash or something

Last edited:

md_rick_o

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 30, 2008
    Severn Md.
    5 k for a table? I am I the only one that thinks that's nuts? Not sure what kind of wood it's made of and I am sure the craftsmanship is superb and good for you're family member but dang 4-5 k?? Maybe I'm just cheap. I also hope that thief gets a bad crotch rash or something

Is it possible you missed the sarcasm, in the $5K valuation?

Rich1911

Ultimate Member
    Mar 8, 2012
    That table was built by a dear family member. They are selling it for $5000. However, if you pay in cash or credit card, there is a $4700 discount. So the actual value of the picnic table and 2 benches is $5000.

Problem solved.

It's still over priced...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom