• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kdawe78

Mar 8, 2017
    Howard county :(
    For those who do not know you can get a military surplus beretta 92S for $279 off of southern Ohio gun. I was skeptical at first but after spending $24 on a wilson combat spring kit and $30 on a wilson combat trigger, it shoots better then my $2000 competition Glock. I own 2 now, if you are interested in trying them out I'm a member at AGC. Also there aren't any good videos on how to upgrade the 92s online. If you'd like me to upgrade your 92S, I'll do it for free. I've done about a dozen now and I really enjoy it.

Attachments

• IMG_1178.jpg
      IMG_1178.jpg
      138.8 KB · Views: 761

HRDWRK

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Jan 7, 2013
    39°43′19.92216″ N
    Sounds like you know all about the 92S if you have upgraded allot of them!

If you would be willing let me send you mine so you can upgrade it for me.
    What area do you live?

Now, did you really believe that on your first post anyone would take you up on this offer?

Slow down a little and introduce yourself, get to know us and learn about the forum.

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    They are definitely a great buy, even better I got them recently when it was on sale for $249 from J&G, their shipping was expensive but overall smooth transaction and I love the gun.

Action is smooth like butter and it shoot great.

Melnic

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    HoCo
    Who did the transfer for you?

I have one and was thinking to get a 2nd.
    I like the trigger as is, but the sites are archaic.

kdawe78

Mar 8, 2017
    Howard county :(
    Didn't say anything about sending me your gun. I upgrade them with you present at my home. Sorry I didn't give a proper introduction... I'm a teacher in shoestring county, been hunting and shooting my whole life. I grew up in Michigan. My favorite pistol is my S&W 19-4, favorite tac gun is my custom made AR-9, I love lever guns and long days at the range. I'm located by the savage library in Howard county. Hope that was a good introduction, let me know if I should include anything else. :)

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Great tip thx!

Please post your introduction in the intro thread if you haven't already.

PT99 was on of my first firearms and I taught the M9 for years to hundreds and hundreds of Service members great gun. M11 became my favorite for a very long time.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    SOG has them in rougher condition for $235. I’m very tempted. How hard are the mags to obtain?

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    SOG has them in rougher condition for $235. I’m very tempted. How hard are the mags to obtain?

easy... Beretta (brand) 92 mags all have the correct bottom notch and work in all 92 series pistols (F or S). Aftermarket (mec-gar) mags do not. You can also find replacement grips (wood or classic plastic) on ebay or gunbroker.

When you buy, be sure to remind your FFL these were made before 1982. The serial no is too old to be on the Beretta online database.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom