• IMG_0177.jpg
      IMG_0177.jpg
      89.9 KB · Views: 368

GTOGUNNER

IANAL, PATRIOT PICKET!!
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 16, 2010
    Carroll County!
    The one a week ago, was I believe accidental. Playing with a single action, trying to figure how to uncock. Apparently pulling the trigger worked. ( I don't think the trigger was actually pulled, more like hit the hammer and it will go down.)

Sent from the 3rd Rock

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    I heard the call on the scanner for Sterling Dr, multiple shots fired, I think it was before 11pm though. That may be why the police were already in the area.

The North Laurel area call police previous to the kid getting shot in the head was for four drunk hispanics on Route 1 at Whiskey Bottom. Coincidentally fire and rescue was also in a call right near the shooting.

Does anyone know if the shooting in elkridge was related, or the same as, something about a gun at Howard's homecoming?

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    A lady at work asked me if I heard about a kid having a gun at Howard's homecoming.
    That's all I know and all I heard.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    Now a murder.
    Suspects are caught.
    Form your own opinion.

Howard County Police Department
    1 hr ·

News Release UPDATE: Two arrested in weekend shooting of 14-year-old in Laurel, pronounced dead at hospital today

Howard County police have arrested two teens in the shooting death of a 14-year-old in North Laurel Oct. 28, and believe the incident was drug-related.

Luis Gerardo Ordonez, 19, and Francisco J. Rodriguez, 16, both of Laurel, will be charged as adults with murder, assault, reckless endangerment and firearms violations, in the killing of Xavier Cole Young, 14, of Odenton. Both suspects were originally charged with attempted murder, but those charges are expected to be upgraded to murder with the announcement that Young has died as a result of his injuries.

Through investigation, police believe that Young, Ordonez, Rodriguez and a few other teens were involved in coordinating a drug deal in the 9000 block of N. Laurel Road. When the parties met at the agreed upon location around 11 p.m., there was an unknown altercation and one shot was fired from a car window, striking Young. The suspects fled in a black sedan.

Young was flown to Johns Hopkins Hospital with critical injuries. Doctors pronounced him dead this morning.

Through investigation, detectives learned that Ordonez and Rodriguez were involved in the shooting. They were located by police on Harvest View Court in Ellicott City early this morning, Oct. 30, in a black Nissan Altima, which matched the description of the suspect vehicle. Officers found a handgun inside the car.

Ordonez and Rodriguez are both being held at the Howard County Detention Center on no bond.

Police are continuing to investigate the circumstances of the incident. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 410-313-STOP or HCPDcrimetips@howardcountymd.gov.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    HC Interim Super sent out an email blast that starts

We have begun this week on a somber note as the fatal shooting of a former student over the weekend has impacted several of our school communities.

First the murder of the teacher, then the redistricting uproar, now this. He picked a bad year to stop sniffing glue.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.
    Looks like Howard County is exporting murders now:

https://www.facebook.com/BaltimoreCityPolice/posts/10154850232571956
    Violent Repeat Offender Arrested for Attempted Murder

On November 9, 2017, Warrant Apprehension detectives arrested 24 year-old Jerome Owens of the 5400 block of Harpers Farm Road.

Owens was arrested for the double shooting that occurred on August 23, 2017 in the 5400 block of York Road.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Is human trafficking practicing civility?

From the HoCo PD Book of Faces page

News Release: Two Baltimore men arrested in Elkridge drug and human trafficking case; observant patrol officers uncover drug dealing and prostitution
    Howard County police have arrested two Baltimore men in a drug and human trafficking case in which crack cocaine and money were being traded for sex with a young woman. Leroy Robinson, 34, of Calhoun Street and William Wyatt, 18, of Maplewood Drive, are both being held on no bond at the Howard County Detention Center.
    Two officers were on patrol in the Elkridge area Nov. 17 around 1 a.m. when they observed two suspicious subjects walking from the Hillside Motel in the 6300 block of Washington Boulevard. As the officers approached and engaged the men in conversation, they saw one of the men reach for an unknown object. The officers asked what he was reaching for and the man, later identified as Wyatt, said it was a knife.
    Through investigation, the officers determined Wyatt was carrying a knife, a handgun, seven vials of crack cocaine, five bags of marijuana and Robinson was carrying over $650 in cash, two cell phones, and a key to a motel room, later determined to be from the Hillside Motel. They learned Robinson had arranged a prostitution appointment for Wyatt at the motel in exchange for drugs.
    Officers went to the motel and found a 21-year-old woman in the room engaging in prostitution. Through investigation, police believe Robinson rented the room and arranged prostitution appointments for the woman, took her money and traded sex with the woman for drugs. Detectives located ads for sexual services with the woman on the website Backpage.com.
    Wyatt was charged with multiple firearms violations and drug distribution. Robinson was charged with human trafficking, prostitution, and drug distribution. The woman was offered support services and transported from the scene.
    Howard County is continuing its efforts to combat human trafficking through increases in awareness, funding, training and police resources. Investigators are focused on arresting traffickers and offering assistance to victims through housing, treatment, transportation and other help. Howard County detectives also monitor the website Backpage, and regularly place ads from the police, warning men not to engage in prostitution or human trafficking in Howard County.
    Anyone with information about human trafficking in Howard County should call 410-313-STOP or email HCPDcrimetips@howardcountymd.gov.
    ###

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom