• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

TwinTurboDiesel

Hellbilly Punk
    May 21, 2012
    Bel Air, MD
    I'd be interested in this too. A quarry maybe?
    Hardest thing about a quarry or mine is ricochets off rocks, even the smallest of rock will do it. I shoot at my place of employment which is a surface mine and that distinct noise of a ricochet is pretty scary. Happened once and that was all it took. I have since purchased 3 truck loads of pure sand as a backstop in an abandoned section of the property compared to the original mound of regular old rock, dirt, sand mix.

HazyDayz

Jul 17, 2014
    Washington County
    That makes sense. I've been looking for some place to pattern buckshot and turkey loads, but it seems that most ranges only allow slugs. Any input on this predicament? I'm in Washington County.

WarVet762

Dec 14, 2011
    VA
    This question may have already been addressed, but the search button turned up nada. I am currently a VA resident, and as a resident, I have a legal-in-VA M4gery. Can I legally take this to sight in on a MD range? Thanks for any advice.

fuhao

Mar 14, 2015
    I need a referral from someone who is from Izzak Walton

I want to join Bethesda Chevy Chase Chapter of the Izaak Walton League of America, so please someone give me a referral!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS

Greisnir

Apr 22, 2015
    Is there any clubs at the Marriottsville range that do not require US citizenship?
    It is a nice range and reasonable close to me but the citizen thing mess things up for me.

ortoch

Feb 14, 2013
    Just read all ten pages and the list is there really no ranges in Howard county? I just moved here from near the bay bridge and want to find a range near me that allows pistol and rifle. I'm at the corner of rt 1 and 32 currently. Thnx!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom