• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    As the title says, does anyone have any Unique powder they can part with. 1#,4#,or8#.

Thanks

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    That's like asking me to sell my gold! There are a few places that have it in stock pretty consistently. Top Gun & Jewelry, 2800 Belair Rd, Fallston, MD 21047 is one, and the other is Loudoun Guns, 302 Industrial Ct SE # F, Leesburg, VA 20175. Continental Arms has it once in a while.

You might try the Silverado Gun Show this weekend at the Howard County Fairgrounds.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I understand. Flipz was nice enough to hook me up last night.(:thumbsup: to Flipz)

I will probably stop by the gun show this weekend to grab a few more.

Thanks for the heads up.

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    Last I checked BP had it online. You can order it and have it delivered to the store with no hazmat fee. It takes about 2 weeks.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    Last I checked BP had it online. You can order it and have it delivered to the store with no hazmat fee. It takes about 2 weeks.

When I try to check out on BPS website it charges me the hazmat fee regardless of me trying to pick it up in store.

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    When I try to check out on BPS website it charges me the hazmat fee regardless of me trying to pick it up in store.

That may be new. I made at least two orders in the first half of 2015 without the hazmat fee.

ihriec

Aug 10, 2013
    I may call them and order over the phone.

Hope that works out for you. I've also had good success at gun shows. The entrance fee is a lot less than the hazmat charge and going to gun shows is just fun.

gre24ene

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2012
    I called and was able to make an order without the Hazmat fee. Thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom