• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    Who is expected to engage who? If Antifa is supposed to be on the same side as 2A supporters, wouldn’t it just be a big crowd of people protesting the Legislature?

I understand the outrage, I don’t get the starting “Civil War 2” tomorrow with guns ablazing.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Someone on one of my feeds is reporting that there is aerial surveillance over downtown already

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

Attachments

• 15794647362341937802607.jpg
      15794647362341937802607.jpg
      76.6 KB · Views: 416

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    Who is expected to engage who? If Antifa is supposed to be on the same side as 2A supporters, wouldn’t it just be a big crowd of people protesting the Legislature?

I understand the outrage, I don’t get the starting “Civil War 2” tomorrow with guns ablazing.

They are on their own side. They want guns, just not others. It is probable they will dress like 2A for cameras, draw others in and start crap. They are not to be trusted.

just me. :shrug:

Mike OTDP

Ultimate Member
    Feb 12, 2008
    There's a part of me that is becoming convinced that our side should rally outside the fenced-in kill zone. Not play their game.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    We already picked up a trail....obvious plain clothes dude followed us and when we stopped at the corner of 9th and Grace where the metal.detectors are he started asking us casual questions.

We shrugged him off and within 10 seconds he was carrying on a conversation w the VSP Sargeant.

Older guy, leather jacket and a beanie hat.

JPG

Ultimate Member
    Aug 5, 2012
    Calvert County
    We already picked up a trail....obvious plain clothes dude followed us and when we stopped at the corner of 9th and Grace where the metal.detectors are he started asking us casual questions.

We shrugged him off and within 10 seconds he was carrying on a conversation w the VSP Sargeant.

Keep making right turns that way you will know for sure. Saw that on a movie once. :cool:

mvee

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 13, 2007
    Crofton

Did you get a picture of him?

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    To all braving the pending fracas, stay smart and stay safe. I am hoping that people will be updating here throughout the day.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Stay safe. If I was the head of any enemy country, tomorrow is like manna from heaven. As trump bashes iranian leadership for abusing iranians protesting tyranny over there, I'm sure there's nothing iran would like more than some bad actors igniting tomorrow's powder keg. It's not just our domestic enemies that would love to see something happen(that they could pin on the 2a community), it's the foreign ones too. Godspeed and do us proud. Family stuff is keeping me away this go-round, so I guess I'll be following along on the interwebz. Provide as much 1st hand accounts as you can for people to find and download before they get removed. The second a name pops up of a troublemaker, try to post it so we can save their social media stuff before it's scrubbed. Good luck gents, ladies, and youngsters.

ToolAA

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 17, 2016
    God's Country
    Gentleman I will pray that your protest is peaceful and that your message is heard by the Virginia legislature and the entire nation. I believe a nation will be watching. While the political odds may be stacked against those fighting for our constitutional rights, your presence will be felt and I believe it will help in some way. I hope that those who want to paint 2a supporters as racist hate mongers will be sadly disappointed tomorrow.

Thank you.

Oh3

Jan 2, 2016
    Carroll Co
    Gentleman I will pray that your protest is peaceful and that your message is heard by the Virginia legislature and the entire nation. I believe a nation will be watching. While the political odds may be stacked against those fighting for our constitutional rights, your presence will be felt and I believe it will help in some way. I hope that those who want to paint 2a supporters as racist hate mongers will be sadly disappointed tomorrow.

Thank you.
    I hope so too

OLM-Medic

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 5, 2010
    I may be pessimistic at times and question if this shit even matters, but god damn it I'll see you all there. God bless.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rifleman

Latest threads

Top Bottom