• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    yep saying 'no guns' at the rally will have the same result as saying 'no guns' in bmore, chicago, dc, etc. crims don't and won't obey the law. does everyone really not get that?

HaveBlue

HaveBlue
    Dec 4, 2014
    Virginia
    The penalty for attempting to bring a firearm into the building is zero. They’ll ask you to leave.

What’s the penalty for carrying on the grounds?

Postell

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 5, 2018
    What 5th-grader wrote that? The points made are accurate, but geez...have someone proof read before you post on behalf of the Va R party. It doesn't help the optic that "Republicans are just rednecks"

So having bad grammar, spelling and punctuation is a factor with being what, a stupid dumb ignorant redneck?

Post data that proves that...

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Not surprised by this. If truly anti fascist, they would not want power only held by the state.

I think a potential source of serious conflict is if KKKers or NAZI types also show up, and the Antifa groups run into them. Let law enforcement sort it out. I'm sure they'll be more proactive than they were at Charlottesville.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    The penalty for attempting to bring a firearm into the building is zero. They’ll ask you to leave.

What’s the penalty for carrying on the grounds?

I presume there will be large signs at the single entrance to the DemocRat Constitution-Free Zone notifying all entrants of all of the prohibited items.

You then are allowed to pass through a metal detector, a supplemental wand search, and a time-consuming bag search.

Just as at an airport I presume if you then go past the signs and present yourself for screening and you are found to be in possession of any prohibited item(s) you will be instantly detained, arrested and taken away for booking, your “item” never returned.

Deep Lurker

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 22, 2019
    This DemocRat Zone will be an island of a Third World repression in a sea of freedom.

The DemocRat Dictators have entirely enclosed and surrounded the formerly free seat of the Virginia government, the government established by our Founders.

Surt

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2019
    1000's of people nut to butt trapped inside 6' tall chain link fencing sounds like the perfect target for antifa milkshakes.

And this is the likely outcome. You can always tell what the commies are planning from what they accuse the opposition of plotting.

So watch out when they tell you they're worried about you getting violent and attacking them.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I presume there will be large signs at the single entrance to the DemocRat Constitution-Free Zone notifying all entrants of all of the prohibited items.

You then are allowed to pass through a metal detector, a supplemental wand search, and a time-consuming bag search.

Just as at an airport I presume if you then go past the signs and present yourself for screening and you are found to be in possession of any prohibited item(s) you will be instantly detained, arrested and taken away for booking, your “item” never returned.

Nope...just this!

Attachments

• 04E9B459-178F-4899-81C4-8A13B6CD1506.jpg
      04E9B459-178F-4899-81C4-8A13B6CD1506.jpg
      14.3 KB · Views: 352

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Just curious... for those who have already stated that they are attending this event armed... will you also be carrying live ammo?

Is the firearm just a display, or is it also a contingency if things go off the tracks. In the back of my mind, I'm wondering about this open announcement that the police will only turn-away those with arms... to me that smells like a trap. I could easily see on the spot confiscations, but that's only if those who are carrying allow that to happen. My guess is that most who are carrying will be carrying hot. I pray it doesn't come to a forced confrontation and I pray for everyone's safety.

Glaron

Camp pureblood 13R
    BANNED!!!
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 20, 2013
    Virginia
    I wasn't gunna say anything. Fubar, not entering fenced area.

If I were a terrorist, a few guys shooting into fenced area would be doom. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom