• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    I was checking this gun out based on the recommendation in the other thread, and it looks pretty sweet. Seems to be the perfect balance of assault-style weapon while technically being legal. Which of our preferred vendors has the best pricing?

TIA

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    I’ve heard there are some vendors who are selling them at cost due to the MGA getting wise about their existence. Keep it low key on here. If you want to know which vendors have it stock, DM me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    Can someone PM me a link explaining what this gun is? I Googled it and just get James Bond stuff, and nothing on Gunbroker. Thanks

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Can someone PM me a link explaining what this gun is? I Googled it and just get James Bond stuff, and nothing on Gunbroker. Thanks

That’s the spirit! Pretending you don’t know is a great way to throw them off the trail.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    That’s the spirit! Pretending you don’t know is a great way to throw them off the trail.

Well, someone PM'd me the link to it, so I know what it is now. If my Mossberg in the classifieds sells, I may try to put a downpayment on one beforit gets on the no no list.

danb

dont be a dumbass
    Feb 24, 2013
    google is your friend, I am not.

It's a new boogaloo gun. Google has de indexed some of the pages due to complaints by gun grabbers. You can check it out at the next gun show. I think its sold out at local FFLs.

More details here: https://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=242271

Alan3413

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2013
    I think the sear design is ingenious. Doesn't fit any ATF definition for select fire but the end result is the same.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Has anyone been able to copy the 3D printing software?

I assume you mean for the 4.20x69 ammo. You can do that, but most people are using that dentist cement that cures with a uv light in the ammo molds because it only gives off a 3% signature in x-ray machines. The heat-seaking chip is the only real thing that shows up, which is why the molds allow it to be centered the way it is in the ceramic casing primers.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Is it true that you are selling 1k rounds for 150 bucks? If so, I'll have to put in a order for 10,000 rounds. I'll need to stock up before it gets on the naughty list. I already have the dies from Hornady to reload for it, I just need brass.

$160

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Y’all are not gonna believe this. I just found two...a matched, consecutive serial numbered pair down here.

Apparently the guy showed up at my favorite pawn broker twenty minutes ahead of me. He had lost a lot of money at the tables in Cherokee and needed cash quick so he sold them to my pawn guy. Fool didn’t pawn them...he sold them.

Anyhow, I put a deposit on them...a matched pair. I’ll be picking them up this afternoon if the snow lets up. Otherwise, first thing in the morning. Christmas in February. (Wife is gonna kill me cause they weren’t cheap. Now all I gotta do is figure out how to feed them...)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom