• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • O2b4wln

Sep 16, 2011
    Tellico or Moab
    I live in the Lakelands and had a few neighbors crying 'chicken little'. It's always nice go get a good laugh when nature 'invades' civilization. Saw a fox the other day and my dog almost chased it down, course he's a 150lb shepherd/rottie mix so that would have been messy.

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    Last week there were black bear sightings in the villages of Urbana

yea,not this kind of black bear:lol2:
    Village+People+Receive+Star+Hollywood+Walk+h5ruCJaGBBPl.jpg

Last edited:

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Black Bear, Black Bear...What do you see?

Great book. My kids loved it. There's a pic online which I can't find of the bear lumbering down some street in the Kentlands. So awesome. I'd have loved to seen it. From afar. But that would be cool. I'm sure there will be drunk Kentlands teenagers out tonight on the hunt, doing what they do. You'd be surprised the number of right of center folks in there. I promise, they're there. I don't live on the island, but close by.

MaxVO2

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    ****I've seen bears in Hyattstown, Urbana, and Barnesville by Sugarloaf Mountain before. I can't imagine how a bear could hang out in the Kentlands area without being spotted by 100's of people as that area of MoCo is now so developed. A bit up the road in Darnestown there's still plenty of woods for them to eat liberals but the Kentlands would be like a flippin' liberal buffet.

CHUNKERMD

Ultimate Member
    Apr 4, 2009
    West MD
    ****I've seen bears in Hyattstown, Urbana, and Barnesville by Sugarloaf Mountain before. I can't imagine how a bear could hang out in the Kentlands area without being spotted by 100's of people as that area of MoCo is now so developed. A bit up the road in Darnestown there's still plenty of woods for them to eat liberals but the Kentlands would be like a flippin' liberal buffet.

Me Too!

Attachments

• PICT0005.jpg
      PICT0005.jpg
      65.5 KB · Views: 164

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sarca