• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    lil fun with some XTM magpul panels. Thanks to 2A sales for having any color you could want in stock!!

Panzer Radeo

National Wanderer
    Apr 21, 2014
    0KgquVq.jpg

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    This thread is bit dusty, so I thought I would update it with my updated 1522. :gun7:

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Very nice. Where's your primary optic?

Thanks, the flip up Mbus are all I plan on using with this set up, up to 100 yards. Any further than 100 yards and I would be grabbing an AR set up with scope. I'm not really a big fan of any of the red dot sights out there.

photoracer

Competition Shooter
    Oct 22, 2010
    West Virginia
    :sick1: SICK set up, that's awesome!!

What muzzle device do you have on there?
    Its the dedicated 15-22 comp from John Allchin at Allchin Gun Parts. He is a 2 time Ruger Rimfire world champ. That comp is mainly designed so that some of the more insensitive shot timers can pick up the .22 round when it is firing. That is why the big ports on the sides like a 3-gun comp to direct gas and sound to the sides.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Its the dedicated 15-22 comp from John Allchin at Allchin Gun Parts. He is a 2 time Ruger Rimfire world champ. That comp is mainly designed so that some of the more insensitive shot timers can pick up the .22 round when it is firing. That is why the big ports on the sides like a 3-gun comp to direct gas and sound to the sides.

http://allchingunparts.com/product-info.php?pid33.html This must be it. I may have to check this thing out.

Bayerische_Zhp

Feb 22, 2013
    Millersville
    Here is mine, just added a black rain ordinance drop in trigger and kns non rotating pins made for the 15/22. If anyone wants to trade my scope for a red dot send me an pm.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      69.7 KB · Views: 422

71Chevelle427

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2015
    B'More County, Maryland
    Stopped up to see my favorite FFL, JLOWESGUNS.COM, this morning, solely to do the paperwork on a new 1911, and John made me an offer I couldn't refuse on a Harvest Moon Orange 15-22. Obviously, it's as it came, since I only have had it a few hours, but I happen to have a spare red dot for it, and if it's determined that the "orange" is too much, I'll be doing my 2nd DIY Camo paint job on it...lol. It actually looks preety "cool" imo...This one has a fixed stock, but I have a spare stock, grip and a few other odds and ends that may find their way onto it. Of course I'll have to figure out how to remove this fixed stock first. I think just swapping to a black stock would "de-busy" the abundance of color just enough...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    navyfirefighter1981

Latest threads

Top Bottom