• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drwalther

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Berlin
    thanks for posting that! It is good info to know where and how to target those who vote against our Civil Rights in their next election!

We all knew we needed to Clean House. Now we know how serious it is that we do so!!!

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    At CPAC there were a lot of 2A and "Liberty" groups. Just like the Tea Party so far I see a bunch of desperate groups acting independently. We need t unite these groups to accomplish anything kind of like Feb 6th. We need to put aside petty differences and unite if we are going to accomplish anything. I remember on Feb 6th a pro lifer getting crap about not being pro gun enough. I was questioned about my You have no right to life without the means to protect it.sign at the March for Life. We need to get over ourselves and single issues and unite with those who share our values and one or more of our issues.

drwalther

MSI Executive Member
    Jun 18, 2010
    Berlin
    there are many groups trying to unite all the others as well :rolleyes:

one good one I know in MD is MD CAN

many conversations have and continue to focus on that very issue. Apparently uniting behind getting Obama out didn't work for those folks, uniting behind Romney didn't work either, the question is to find something "uniting." Guns seems to be working. Freedom/Liberty has a good "shot" (pun intended.) All ideas welcome :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom