• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    County Commissioner Tricia Jackson announced the news in a Facebook post on Thursday:
    “Yesterday, I made a post letting the citizens of Jefferson County know that a resolution will be brought to the table to vote in favor of Jefferson County becoming a Second Amendment Sanctuary county for law abiding citizens. I am pleased to announce that the resolution passed overwhelmingly at 4-0,” she wrote.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/0...to-become-second-amendment-sanctuary-1032271/

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    Good. Unfortunately, this was absolutely necessary given the influx of liberals to the region who want to bring their failed policies and social-justice ideals to the state.

sbmike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 19, 2011
    Almost Heaven, WV
    Good. Unfortunately, this was absolutely necessary given the influx of liberals to the region who want to bring their failed policies and social-justice ideals to the state.

It apparently hasn't happened yet because WV turned redder as a result of the 2020 elections. I'd like to think and hope that the influx of escapees from the gulag are people like me and my wife, who are conservatives and moved to a state that was far more inviting and accommodating to our points of view.

tallen702

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 3, 2012
    In the boonies of MoCo
    It apparently hasn't happened yet because WV turned redder as a result of the 2020 elections. I'd like to think and hope that the influx of escapees from the gulag are people like me and my wife, who are conservatives and moved to a state that was far more inviting and accommodating to our points of view.

It got redder because a lot of coal-country Dems, who are still registered Dem, and still vote for Manchin and voted for Clinton had no desire to see Obama's job-killing lapdog in office while the educated youth who tend to be more liberal-leaning, by and large, have moved out of state in pursuit of work and a lifestyle that they've dreamed of for years but that doesn't actually exist.

Meanwhile, there absolutely IS an influx of liberal ideologues to the far eastern reaches of the state. Jefferson, Berkley, and Morgan counties have borne the brunt of it with small towns like Wardensville down in Hardy County are starting to feel the hit.

Luckily, the influx of retirees and expats has countered this influx in other areas of the state (mainly the Huntington-Charleston and Morgantown-Clarksburg metro areas).

sabreman61

Sep 19, 2020
    It got redder because a lot of coal-country Dems, who are still registered Dem, and still vote for Manchin and voted for Clinton had no desire to see Obama's job-killing lapdog in office while the educated youth who tend to be more liberal-leaning, by and large, have moved out of state in pursuit of work and a lifestyle that they've dreamed of for years but that doesn't actually exist.

Meanwhile, there absolutely IS an influx of liberal ideologues to the far eastern reaches of the state. Jefferson, Berkley, and Morgan counties have borne the brunt of it with small towns like Wardensville down in Hardy County are starting to feel the hit.

Luckily, the influx of retirees and expats has countered this influx in other areas of the state (mainly the Huntington-Charleston and Morgantown-Clarksburg metro areas).
    Manchin is their major weakness. He is way Left and pretends to not to be.

Mr.Culper

Jan 16, 2021
    I cringe when I hear conservatives hang their hope on Manchin stopping the communist agenda in the Senate.
    Even if he was not a lefty,,
    They stole the 2020 election, they stole the 2 GA senate seats,, You think they have not "secured" Manchin??

Manchin is their major weakness. He is way Left and pretends to not to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DominicM

Latest threads

Top Bottom