• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IronEye

MDS Supporter
    Feb 10, 2018
    Howard County

So, dear Viewer.....Homeless? Oh no, I have a primary and a secondary residence.

My primary residence is spending the night on the sidewalk in front of the U.S. Supreme Court when SCOTUS is in session. The side benefit that in the morning I am already first in line for the very few vouchers given out for public seating. If it is a case I'm not interested in, I sell the voucher and have lunch at the Trump Hotel. Nice!

My secondary residence when SCOTUS is not is session is parking my Highway To Hell machine behind the Cracker Barrel on Route 50.

Smell the freedom!

Coincidence? I think not. It's the Eagle 5.

Attachments

• spaceballs-eagle5-winnebago-papercraft.jpg
      spaceballs-eagle5-winnebago-papercraft.jpg
      11.7 KB · Views: 316

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Meanwhile back at Fairfax ...

Do we turn out tuesday in the courtroom ?

My attorney says Tuesday morning in the courtroom could be anti-climactic. If they dismiss the case I will be in the defendant’s chair only 60 seconds. If the State wants to put me on trial, my attorney will almost certainly get a postponement to assure that I get a substantial defense, including subpoenas of Fairfax PD higher ups.

In that event—a trial date next month—that’s when it would be great to pack the court with blue shirts.

Mightydog

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Will your attorney go for a dismissal or trial? A dismissal is in the prosecutions best interest where a trial will bring out all the inconsistencies, videotapes and witness statements. I think they’ll keep it short and sweet. We’re all rooting for you!

swinokur

In a State of Bliss
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 15, 2009
    Westminster USA
    That’s a decision for the state to make. It is indeed in their best interest to drop the charges but perhaps the CA in Fairfax is like some over zealous SA in MD where making a name for yourself is more important than seeking justice.

Outerlimits

Feb 21, 2009
    Port Tobacco/Cape Coral Fl
    Will be watching the outcome from a far.....thanks again for letting an MDS member feel like we are making a difference and helping to get your/our side of the story told. Good Luck. May Lady Justice Be Blind.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Meanwhile back at Fairfax ...

Do we turn out tuesday in the courtroom ?
    My attorney says Tuesday morning in the courtroom could be anti-climactic. If they dismiss the case I will be in the defendant’s chair only 60 seconds. If the State wants to put me on trial, my attorney will almost certainly get a postponement to assure that I get a substantial defense, including subpoenas of Fairfax PD higher ups.

In the event of a trial date next month—that’s when it would be great to pack the court with blue shirts.

UPDATE: Despite the uncertainty of what will happen on Tuesday morning (dismissal/postponement?) you are absolutely welcome to join me at Fairfax County District Court at 9:30am.

If you are coming, remember I will be in Criminal District Court and NOT in one of the General District Traffic Courts.

You will look for “Hulbert vs Fairfax County”.

If you can attend and you have a Patriot Picket shirt, by all means wear it with pride!

(If you have our PP T-shirt, I think it is preferable to show respect for the proceeding by wearing it over a collared polo shirt.)

See you Tuesday morning by 9:15am outside my courtroom!

If I am not out in the foyer, it is because my lawyer, Thomas Plofchan, and I are conferencing elsewhere before court begins.

Here is the courthouse address:

Fairfax County General District Court
    4110 Chain Bridge Road
    Fairfax VA 22030

Last edited:

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    If Fairfax drops the charges, would it make any sense to sue for false arrest? Not cheap, but perhaps resulting in a settlement for the PP fund?

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD

So, dear Viewer.....Homeless? Oh no, I have a primary and a secondary residence.

My primary residence is spending the night on the sidewalk in front of the U.S. Supreme Court when SCOTUS is in session. The side benefit that in the morning I am already first in line for the very few vouchers given out for public seating. If it is a case I'm not interested in, I sell the voucher and have lunch at the Trump Hotel. Nice!

My secondary residence when SCOTUS is not is session is parking my Highway To Hell machine behind the Cracker Barrel on Route 50.

Smell the freedom!

Who wrote that post you quoted?

Gryphon

inveniam viam aut faciam
    Patriot Picket
    Mar 8, 2013
    Loving the lifeboat humor! Who are we going to eat next ....?

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Will your attorney go for a dismissal or trial? A dismissal is in the prosecutions best interest where a trial will bring out all the inconsistencies, videotapes and witness statements. I think they’ll keep it short and sweet. We’re all rooting for you!

Thank you sir! I think Brother Swinokur has the best answer to the issue you brought up, below:

That’s a decision for the state to make. It is indeed in their best interest to drop the charges but perhaps the CA in Fairfax is like some over zealous SA in MD where making a name for yourself is more important than seeking justice.

Can’t disagree!

Will be watching the outcome from a far.....thanks again for letting an MDS member feel like we are making a difference and helping to get your/our side of the story told. Good Luck. May Lady Justice Be Blind.

Glad you guys are on this journey with me.

This fight to preserve our right to peacefully be on the same sidewalk as ANTI-gun people (with our freedom messages) has now garnered close to 35,000 views!

Doesn't sound like an even fight. Faifax better bring friends!!

They’re gonna have Subpoena Envy, LOL.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    BRINGING THIS FORWARD: Despite the uncertainty of what will happen on tomorrow morning (dismissal/postponement?) you are absolutely welcome to join me at Fairfax County District Court at 9:30am.

If you are coming, remember I will be in Criminal District Court and NOT in one of the General District Traffic Courts.

You will look for “Hulbert vs Fairfax County”.

If you can attend and you have a Patriot Picket shirt, by all means wear it with pride!

(If you have our PP T-shirt, I think it is preferable to show respect for the proceeding by wearing it over a collared polo shirt.)

See you Tuesday morning by 9:15am outside my courtroom!

If I am not out in the foyer, it is because my lawyer, Thomas Plofchan, and I are conferencing elsewhere before court begins.

Here is the courthouse address:

Fairfax County General District Court
    4110 Chain Bridge Road
    Fairfax VA 22030

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads