• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    And in other news the MSP and MCAC will still tell you to your face that there is no evidence of ISIS threats to individuals in Maryland....

By their standards, a threat isn't creditable until it happens.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Come on, guys, he just needs a taxpayer-funded college degree and a job.

Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    And in other news the MSP and MCAC will still tell you to your face that there is no evidence of ISIS threats to individuals in Maryland....

... and not to worry because they only target individuals with a TS clearance.

eurocarnut

Jul 28, 2010
    Well, that'll make you think twice about things. I wonder how ISIS got the FBI/Military guy's name and personal information?

Hmmm.....

OPM Hack and browsing the social media sites. Have you ever received a friend request from a really attractive female? That isn't a woman and she doesn't want to be friends. There is currently a list floating around on the internet of EVERY FBI Agent/Police Officer, their private e-mail, work e-mal and phone number.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    OPM Hack and browsing the social media sites. Have you ever received a friend request from a really attractive female? That isn't a woman and she doesn't want to be friends. There is currently a list floating around on the internet of EVERY FBI Agent/Police Officer, their private e-mail, work e-mal and phone number.

Wait, what? She doesn't really want to be my friend? Doh!:facepalm::whack:

hit3961

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 5, 2017

Someone's been to the latest s2 brief

cool_t_1

Sep 14, 2016
    AA County MD
    I told Moriarty about ISIS and the threats. He told me until we have lots of people shot then its not credible enough. I asked so if I am dead what use would a permit be to me? Self preservation is what I am looking for NOW at THIS moment, not a well maybe if lots of people get shot then we may see a need to change.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I told Moriarty about ISIS and the threats. He told me until we have lots of people shot then its not credible enough. I asked so if I am dead what use would a permit be to me? ...
    It's the new "dead & substantial" standard.

He's got the kind of mindset that permitted 9/11.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊

Someone's been to the latest s2 brief

Old news. I inserted that in my Threat Briefing around 2006.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I told Moriarty about ISIS and the threats. He told me until we have lots of people shot then its not credible enough. I asked so if I am dead what use would a permit be to me? Self preservation is what I am looking for NOW at THIS moment, not a well maybe if lots of people get shot then we may see a need to change.

Moriarty inadvertently revealed his "automatically self-solving problem" permit scenario.

Jan 25, 2017

Is it true that some have been able to get their CCW based on the OPM leak?

Jan 25, 2017
    By itself, no. The winning supplicants had other circumstances to bolster their sense of "Apprehended Danger."

May you provide examples? For instance, does it require some sort of documentation that someone has attacked you based off of the OPM leak, or something else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom