• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • UpperMarlboroMan

Mar 11, 2013
    Just noticed that my Field Grade IHC popped up in my e-store account. I never received a DBU...was worried that I would just get an FU instead...

No serial number is assigned in the e-store as of yet, but hopefully tomorrow it will show up and it gets shipped soon after.

I am pretty psyched to get this one. I lived in Evansville IN for a number of years so I have a connection to the area and always wanted one of these.

todbiker

Ultimate Member
    Feb 11, 2012
    Laurel, Maryland
    Just noticed that my Field Grade IHC popped up in my e-store account. I never received a DBU...was worried that I would just get an FU instead...

No serial number is assigned in the e-store as of yet, but hopefully tomorrow it will show up and it gets shipped soon after.

I am pretty psyched to get this one. I lived in Evansville IN for a number of years so I have a connection to the area and always wanted one of these.

Congrats, an IHC is the only 1 of the 4 not in my meager collection. :envy:

Mendozaco

Dec 5, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    Here we go again. I placed an order and mailed it on March 12, for M1 Service Grade IHC with gap letter. The item was posted as sold out on March 16, 2015 per CMP webpage. I have less than 5% chance my order arrived before the 16th and one of the lucky few that a rifle was assigned before the sold date. Realistically 0% chance, but I will still keep track.

Mailed on - 03/12/15
    DBU Email -
    CMP Estore -
    Credit card charged on -
    Tracking number issued -
    Arrival date -

I received this email today and updated my order to RM1IHCFLMR with a sight lock. I called and spoke to a nice lady. I also asked to change the order for two. She said she will need ask if possible to change it for 2 and contact me tomorrow.

"Mr. M....,

We regret that we will not be able to fill the IHC rifle requested on the order that you submitted. The amount of orders received before your order has exhausted all that we have in inventory for that item. We have RM1IHCF (Field grade $810) and RM1IHCFLMR (Field grade with LMR barrel $960) available if you would be interested in changing your order.

Thank you for your understanding and support of the CMP.

I will be out of the office beginning tomorrow so please respond via email rather than telephone if possible."

Abulg1972

Ultimate Member
    I was at the CMP Eastern Games this weekend. Offerings at the sales tables weren't impressive.
    52204a8d7c01b7d47d619e8940823492.jpg

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    Just like the 03's ran out, and the Enfields, M1 Carbines, surplus .22's, Mann Accuracy Devices, we are nearing the end of the Garands. Get them while you can because they aint making any more.

Last edited:

Mendozaco

Dec 5, 2013
    Rockville, MD
    My order number was posted today at the CMP e store. Order # 5549XX for RM1IHCFLMR IHC Field Grade w/ LMR Barrel. Credit card was also charged today.

Mailed on - 03/12/15
    DBU Email - 04/25/2015
    CMP Estore - 05/04/15
    Credit card charged on - 05/04/15
    Tracking number issued -
    Arrival date -

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member