• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • willtill

The Dude Abides
    MDS Supporter
    May 15, 2007
    The anniversary of the murders was a couple of days ago, so the Sun (and it's property, the Crab Wrapper) HAD to beat the drum and unleash their pet emotionally damaged victim. I've been pointing out that the Sun is guilty of Criminal Negligence, in that they knew about the killer's intentions well enough in advance to take precautionary measures, but CHOSE not to. There could be some whopping big civil judgements for the next of kin if they wised up.

Chit. If I was her, I'd be all over them like white on rice.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    The anniversary of the murders was a couple of days ago, so the Sun (and it's property, the Crab Wrapper) HAD to beat the drum and unleash their pet emotionally damaged victim. I've been pointing out that the Sun is guilty of Criminal Negligence, in that they knew about the killer's intentions well enough in advance to take precautionary measures, but CHOSE not to. There could be some whopping big civil judgements for the next of kin if they wised up.

1000% and why they give her a free platform.

KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    Oh, I thought about responding with a letter to the editor, but where to begin?

I want the auction site where she's auctioning off household goods but there's a section selling rifles and shotguns.
    I want my FREE NRA knife if WWNC is backed by those folks. Does she know it's the other way around?
    Our side was represented by young people seriously concerned about how their club would operate.

Oh, the entire article was like 10% true and 90% la-la land thinking.

OK, so I responded on Fbook.

What auction house is she using? Also, I had to jump over to the Capital's Book of Faces page and leave a couple comments.

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Having met Angrier Shamblee in person, several times, I can say with confidence that those aren't her words. The Crapital Gazette is strongly suggesting that they are, but they lack ... abrasion. (the sand-in-your-shorts kind)

Yeah, there were no 'small penis' jabs in there at ALL...can't be her words...that's her go-to 'dis'.

Sirex

Powered by natural gas
    Oct 30, 2010
    Westminster, MD
    The Gazette gives her a free platform to rage so she doesn’t look at the fact they are to blame for not protecting him and the others against a known threat. They should print the paper with the blood of the journalists that are on their hands.

100%. Deflect the blame.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    So, bringing this back to the forefront because this crazy woman is slandering my FB page. I simply commented on the Carroll County Times fb page regarding the shooting (I'm WhistlePig). https://www.facebook.com/cctnews/posts/10159261194292018?comment_id=10159268387862018&reply_comment_id=10159269598362018&notif_id=1607529809297231&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif

Then I get a notice today that she has left a review on my other page...
    https://www.facebook.com/andrea.chamblee/posts/10102303443402805?notif_id=1607529903380723&notif_t=page_individual_recommendation&ref=notif

I'm willing to cut her a little slack seeing as she's probably screwed up in the head following her husband's demise, but this is plain meanness.

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    “Hundreds of families are quarantined during the pandemic with gun owners who rushed out to buy a firearm with no intention to responsibly use it. He keeps it unlocked even with his children home from school. He’ll brandish it at peaceful protesters. He’ll murder his co-workers, or his domestic partner and her children.”

So many things to pick apart in this.

Her use of “He” and “her” to make her point is infuriating. Blatant sexism.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So, bringing this back to the forefront because this crazy woman is slandering my FB page. I simply commented on the Carroll County Times fb page regarding the shooting (I'm WhistlePig). https://www.facebook.com/cctnews/posts/10159261194292018?comment_id=10159268387862018&reply_comment_id=10159269598362018&notif_id=1607529809297231&notif_t=comment_mention&ref=notif

https://www.facebook.com/andrea.chamblee/posts/10102303443402805?notif_id=1607529903380723&notif_t=page_individual_recommendation&ref=notif

I'm willing to cut her a little slack seeing as she's probably screwed up in the head following her husband's demise, but this is plain meanness.

The second linky is a no go for me.

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    The second linky is a no go for me.
    I messaged her a warning that I was going to turn it over to my attorney & also reported it to FB. Amazingly, both her posts have been removed. Sometimes the little guy wins!

win296

Jun 15, 2012
    Baltimore
    But I thought they were going to regain their sanity after Biden was elected. So much for a return to normal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    I messaged her a warning that I was going to turn it over to my attorney & also reported it to FB. Amazingly, both her posts have been removed. Sometimes the little guy wins!

Isn't she a lawyer? If so, she should know better.

Q

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County

I put in my 2 cents, couldn't help myself

Engine4

Curmudgeon
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 30, 2012
    Haha, I must be getting to her. After I got her 2 childish posts removed, she posted another last night. Simply said "liar". She really is touched.

Kicken Wing

Snakes and Sparklers
    Apr 5, 2014
    WASH-CO
    I almost, clarifying almost, felt bad for her in Analpolis when she was uber grateful that I came to testify on her "expert" panel to stop long gun transfers and loans without background checks.
    Once she realized I was not on her side, the psycho really showed through and I lost all of my almost sympathy for her.

That was the best thing that I witnessed in 2020! :party29:

Allen65

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 29, 2013
    Anne Arundel County
    I almost, clarifying almost, felt bad for her in Analpolis when she was uber grateful that I came to testify on her "expert" panel to stop long gun transfers and loans without background checks.
    Once she realized I was not on her side, the psycho really showed through and I lost all of my almost sympathy for her.

None of us who were in the committee room for that will ever forget it. The best part was watching Sen. Smith's body language as everyone realized what was happening. You could almost hear his thoughts go from "I can't allow this" to "Screw it, this might actually be entertaining" as he motioned to the Capitol Police bouncers to not intervene. That said quite a bit about what he thinks about the sanctimonious Red Shirts. Just because he agrees with them doesn't mean he likes them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tactical Shepherd

Latest threads

Top Bottom