• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Found a good deal on these today. Perfect for a clone build M4A1.

https://www.deltateamtactical.com/A...To-Exact-Military-Specifications_p_13860.html

Manufactured by Mennie Machine for USG Military Contracts (has govt. cage code) and built to MIL-SPEC standards. use discount code newguy5 (gets you 5% off) and free shipping. Hard to beat for $201.99 ($189.99 + $12 tax) out the door. If anyone has any experience with these let me know. Found a good thread where these are discussed and seems to be a nice barrel.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/AR-15/M...nment-Contract-14-5-SOCOM-Barrels-/12-752501/

grimnar15

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 21, 2019
    Couple of pictures

Attachments

• Barrel 0.jpg
      Barrel 0.jpg
      14.7 KB · Views: 2,401
    • Barrel 1.jpg
      Barrel 1.jpg
      20.2 KB · Views: 2,363
    • barrel 2.jpg
      barrel 2.jpg
      38.4 KB · Views: 2,342
    • barrel 3.jpg
      barrel 3.jpg
      12.5 KB · Views: 2,351
    • barrel 4.jpg
      barrel 4.jpg
      20.5 KB · Views: 2,343

SkiPatrolDude

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 24, 2017
    Timonium-Lutherville
    None. I was going to, but can’t see where it says HBAR.

From the product description-

This is a genuine 14.5” M4 barrel designed to exact military specifications. This barrel has been high pressure tested with M197 Cartridge test fired, and was also Magnetic Particle Tested. This barrel includes the Military cage code, and the Military specified packaging, includes the protective VCI tube inserted through every barrel bore, and sealed in a protective VCI bag. These barrels are part of a production run for the us military that were not delivered. This barrel machined from CroMoV Steel, features heavy barrel contour, has a Black Phosphate Finish and includes a Chromium Plated Chamber and Bore (Chrome Lined). It is chambered in 5.56 NATO, has a 1/2x28 thread pitch, Carbine Gas system, fixed front sight post, and has a 1-7 Twist Rate.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    From the product description-

This is a genuine 14.5” M4 barrel designed to exact military specifications. This barrel has been high pressure tested with M197 Cartridge test fired, and was also Magnetic Particle Tested. This barrel includes the Military cage code, and the Military specified packaging, includes the protective VCI tube inserted through every barrel bore, and sealed in a protective VCI bag. These barrels are part of a production run for the us military that were not delivered. This barrel machined from CroMoV Steel, features heavy barrel contour, has a Black Phosphate Finish and includes a Chromium Plated Chamber and Bore (Chrome Lined). It is chambered in 5.56 NATO, has a 1/2x28 thread pitch, Carbine Gas system, fixed front sight post, and has a 1-7 Twist Rate.

Thanks!!! Damned wine!

JTH20

Feb 18, 2013
    MD
    Hard to say no to these, especially because I couldn't get a Remington Defense SOCOM barrel because of CDNN's nonsense policies.

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air
    Doc, NEVER toooo many AR parts!!

I have 4 stripped A2 uppers. Twice as many A2 uppers. God knows about stocks, small parts, barrels, buffer tubes. This, in addition to 12 complete rifles.

Shaner

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Feb 13, 2019
    Thanks for posting, just picked one up. Wasn't even looking, but this seemed like a really good deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom