• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SWO Daddy

Ultimate Member
    Jun 18, 2011
    Nope I missed that ... thank god.

I suppose it was actually last year now that I think of it - the guy who reportedly threatened his boss so the cops came and arrested him... then MDS became regionally famous for a bit when reporters dissected each of his posts here. I think one of them was a mag parts kit thread, come to think of it.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Frankly, this forum is now so infiltrated with rats, snitches, informers, tattletales and do-gooders that I'm surprised this topic thread hasn't been nuked out of existance already. It needs to be locked, and go away quietly.

This website is no longer a "safe" place discuss anything other than the absolute most "vanilla" gun related topics. And how the Second Amendment protects out right to hunt and fish...

I geniuely do think that at least 1/3 or more of all the "new" members registered here within the last 6-8 months are actually spy accounts and trolls.

One day there will be another forum that will pop up and be the resource this one used to be, but as of now, this place is absolutely infested with people who are not our friends.

Be careful what topics you post. The enemy is inside the wire.

Maybe this isn't the place to discuss it, and I wouldn't want to turn the forum into an electronic witch hunt, but is there a running list of known antis/trolls on the board? Of course I realize that asking that question with a post count of under 1,000 probably puts me on that list instantly if there is such a list to be put on. :tinfoil:

Just saying that public ostracism might help keep the rodent problem in check.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom