MONDAY 7pm Picket in Annapolis! - NOW REAL TIME DISCUSSION!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paxfish

Ultimate Member
    Nov 11, 2008
    Culvert & Points West
    House Republican Caucus Presser - Part 2

With his 2A hero at his side, Rack & Roll delivers an emotional Patriot Picket message that our civil rights are at stake.
    One that brings to mind the struggles of 50 years ago.

An ominous reminder to the press ... When 1A is challenged, so are the rest of our rights.

Jeff and Team,

I saw my delegate standing next to you in the video and sent him a note of encouragement. Thanks for all you guys are doing!

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    The Infringement Palace will be in full steam ahead mode Monday night.

Would be a great night for the young ones to learn about their freedoms. No school on Presidents’ Day. Already talking with the wife since I had to miss this past Monday. #patriotsrock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Yes, it will be another “Patriots Night Out” Monday night at 7pm....right back on the Bricks in front of Lawyer’s Mall!

We will be back with our policy-specific messages as well as a stack of our new “More PATRIOTS Than You Have HANDCUFFS” if you would prefer to hold one of those.

We need you on Man Up for that one hour while legislators cross the streets.

As always we converge on Mission BBQ at City Dock at 6pm to eat together before our demonstration.

Attachments

• F7A21E9C-E08E-48E2-8DF4-7234428DD1AF.jpeg
      F7A21E9C-E08E-48E2-8DF4-7234428DD1AF.jpeg
      78.7 KB · Views: 509

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    It appears our Federal Civil Rights case will be the subject of discussion TONIGHT at 7pm on Maryland Public Television’s “State Circle” program.

That’s because the program producers are giving over a live segment to reporter Brian P. Sears of “The Daily Record”. He has covered every twist and turn of our arrest story, including the filing of our lawsuit.

As you can see, Sears has also showcased a critical Washington Post column declaring that “gun violence” statistics repeated by the Left is FAKE NEWS. We respect that!

Attachments

• 7F70A1F8-7CDA-4A1A-A2E0-C8D82EA54288.jpg
      7F70A1F8-7CDA-4A1A-A2E0-C8D82EA54288.jpg
      69 KB · Views: 493
    • 5F93FA3F-5A8A-4AB6-BC33-D3AEEFB225B9.jpg
      5F93FA3F-5A8A-4AB6-BC33-D3AEEFB225B9.jpg
      68.3 KB · Views: 475

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Is everyone aware it is a holiday and are they in session ??

Yes, the legislature is in session Monday night!

The MD legislators routinely work on holidays during their 90 day session because there is too much to do.

In the screengrab from the MGA official page below you can see the MGA is IN!

Attachments

• FA7182F2-8338-49C8-B8C8-3DF4F9DE8DD2.jpg
      FA7182F2-8338-49C8-B8C8-3DF4F9DE8DD2.jpg
      52.5 KB · Views: 500

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Interesting to see if they have a permit and if not get arrested. Video would make a great statement for discrimination if NOT arrested w/o permit. Look out for pink pussie hats!

With the mass shooting in Florida, those women may be out for blood. Keep video rolling at all times.

usc45cal

nothing
    Nov 14, 2009
    I have to say , things like this make me grip a weapon in fear of unlawful incarceration , IIn my opinion things are moving to a planned police state and that is scary ,
    JIm

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    With the mass shooting in Florida, those women may be out for blood. Keep video rolling at all times.

It's always interesting when these screeching sammich makers gather.

Out in Fairfax, VA at the NRA HQ when most of the PP were open carrying these gals were super polite and respectful and didn't act the fool when they interacted with us.

Fast forward a day to Downtown DC when they assumed that none of us were armed and all of the sudden they revert to form and screech and howl, invade personal space and just generally act like the out of control hormonally imbalanced nut jobs that they are. So much so that one of their group got Twitter bombed because the rest of the nagging gals thought she was with us, lol.

A perfect example of an armed polite society.

We ran into this same group last year and several of their members had been hitting the Pinot pretty hard, somewhere I have one of them on video. They are fairly harmless, just pity their husbands.

knovotny

Feb 5, 2013
    Aberdeen, MD
    Woman’s Rally starting at 7 on LM Monday night!

https://m.facebook.com/events/519046228479655/?ti=cl

Oh this might be fun! I'm coming down tomorrow night and bringing Art3 with. I need a GREAT idea for a sign that mentions women protecting themselves. Which was my idea anyways. But this news makes it even more perfect. Wonder if I'll get screeched at?!? Maybe that Sun idiot can come mansplain to them.

The 2nd protects women
    Women for the 2nd amendment

Give me the great (clean) ideas you guys have! Has to be safe for me to be photographed with and safe for people like my dad (pro 2a but still) and bosses to see.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Sign idea:

Who Ordered The Arrests?

Actually, I was about 5 hours ahead of you finishing this sign a little after 7pm, followed by a “school safety” sign.

I will be holding one that says:

WHO ORDERED
    MY ARREST?

Ready to go...

Attachments

• 66E1FF5F-0021-406B-A315-07DF9FB08EB9.jpg
      66E1FF5F-0021-406B-A315-07DF9FB08EB9.jpg
      48.5 KB · Views: 320
    • 436C4B47-3D9F-4DEB-911D-6EA111E493FC.jpg
      436C4B47-3D9F-4DEB-911D-6EA111E493FC.jpg
      62.8 KB · Views: 309

chilipeppermaniac

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Thanks

Our criminal lawyer Eric Schaffer, known to all MDshooters as Industry Partner CharlieFoxtrot is ON IT as our criminal defense attorney. The goal is to get confirmation that there is no sneaky crap that would EVER allow the 6 charges to be re-filed.

Eric has donated his legal services to DL, me and all of us on behalf of the 2A fight in Maryland.

Please thank him when you get the chance!

First I want to thank DL and Rack for all they went through. Also thanks to Eric Schaffer for his work to defend them.

I know I have been away for a seemingly endless amount of time and am just now learning all this occurred., I have had to care for my elderly dad for a number of months since I last posted.
    Hope to finally get some back to normal life schedule real soon and to make it back to walk with my Patriot brothers and sisters to defend our rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom