• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    He's actually a pro 2a liberal who wrote a book on the subject. Use to work for the times.

That was great. If you missed it, it is on again tomorrow. Must watch. She even talked briefly about ccw and the Supreme Court at the end.

TxAggie

Ultimate Member
    Feb 25, 2012
    Anne Arundel County, MD
    He's actually a pro 2a liberal who wrote a book on the subject. Use to work for the times.

That was great. If you missed it, it is on again tomorrow. Must watch. She even talked briefly about ccw and the Supreme Court at the end.

Is his book the one detailing his travels across the US discussing guns and middle America? The same guy had an excellent article about how Libs need to understand gun people.

Publius

Mar 18, 2013
    Ellicott City
    The moderator started well but is going downhill. Clearly hostile to her.

"I believe it is a constitutional right". Yep, he sure does. Follows that with a "people's right to live in safety".

Maestro Pistolero

Mar 20, 2012

"I believe it is a constitutional right". Yep, he sure does. Follows that with a "people's right to live in safety".

Don't agree. They disagreed on two or three points but I didn't see any hostility.

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick

Our biggest problem is the perception by many that the gun control debate is "Gun Rights versus Safety for everyone"

sorry, that was kinda random, but it comes up in interviews so often and the good guys usually let it slide... (haven't seen this one yet, so not sure how she addressed it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spb5205

Latest threads

Top Bottom