• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    All of your other posts in this thread except these last few say it is. If it isn't, explain it to us. Give us some evidence. Support it.

Not particularly, no. I just try to keep things polite, and I think it's nice when others can do so also.

And this is again evidence of where the problem lies in this discussion. I posted my opinion which I drew from what you wrote, and you decided that I'm intentionally spreading falsehoods or lies about you, when all I'm doing is saying something that you don't agree with. And for the umpteenth time, rather than continuing the discussion and saying "that's not what I meant, let me explain..." you got angry and accusatory. You have a history of getting upset and confrontational whenever people post stuff that you don't like, and I see this as another example of that. I'm not offended, I'm a big boy and words don't particularly bother me, especially internet words, but I just think that it's unfortunate that we can't have a discussion where people disagree with you without your getting upset about it.

No kidding.

You still can’t admit that what you said was false. When it is blatantly false. :tdown:

Have a nice day.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    You still can’t admit that what you said was false. When it is blatantly false. :tdown:

Because it's not false. What I posted is what I read from your repeated assertions that based on your own experience, all cops operate a certain way.

Again, if you think I got the wrong idea, provide some supporting evidence.

There is a difference between a misunderstanding or a misreading and a falsehood. It would be a "damn lie" if I posted something like "you said yesterday that you let a guy off the hook who shot five people" because that's demonstrably factually not true. What you're getting so upset about here is my read of what you've said, repeatedly, in many threads. If I'm misunderstanding what you said, please, explain why or how instead of continually accusing me of lying.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Because it's not false. What I posted is what I read from your repeated assertions that based on your own experience, all cops operate a certain way.

There is a difference between a misunderstanding or a misreading and a falsehood. It would be a "damn lie" if I posted something like "you said yesterday that you let a guy off the hook who shot five people" because that's demonstrably factually not true. What you're getting so upset about here is my read of what you've said, repeatedly, in many threads. If I'm misunderstanding what you said, please, explain why or how instead of continually accusing me of lying.

Better be careful. He'll call you a liar again!

rbird7282

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 6, 2012
    Columbia
    I just watched that Shaver video. Why didn't they just go over and cuff that kid when he was face down instead of instructions for all the acrobatics?
    Normally I wouldn't comment in such an interesting thread but jeez o whiz that was some pretty stupid stuff right there.
    On both parties behalf from I can ascertain.

Yep, x100. Both parties had some stupid behavior in that video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Adder

Jan 10, 2014
    Charles County
    Red Flag Gun Storage for CYA

A lot of people have posted some excellent points about this unconstitutional law.

I just learned there are two places in Maryland for temporary or long term gun and ammo storage. If you know of someone that is in need of storage (Red Flag, getting divorced, selling house, etc) you may want to tell them about this place. www.gunsitters.com There is one in Montgomery County, one on the Eastern Shore and one in Pennsylvania -- I wish there was one in Charles County where I live.

This law puts the police and law abiding citizens and their families at risk. What do you all think of getting this law on a state wide referendum to repeal it? I'd like to here what you think we can do to repeal of this law and prevent expansion like what is happening with magazines over 10 in New Jersey.

To the Police, Military and Security Personnel who read this thank you for protecting our society.

TexDefender

Ultimate Member
    Feb 28, 2017
    A lot of people have posted some excellent points about this unconstitutional law.

I just learned there are two places in Maryland for temporary or long term gun and ammo storage. If you know of someone that is in need of storage (Red Flag, getting divorced, selling house, etc) you may want to tell them about this place. www.gunsitters.com There is one in Montgomery County, one on the Eastern Shore and one in Pennsylvania -- I wish there was one in Charles County where I live.

This law puts the police and law abiding citizens and their families at risk. What do you all think of getting this law on a state wide referendum to repeal it? I'd like to here what you think we can do to repeal of this law and prevent expansion like what is happening with magazines over 10 in New Jersey.

To the Police, Military and Security Personnel who read this thank you for protecting our society.

For starters, we need to get facts, like the total numbers EPOs applied for, total number EPOs denied, total number of EPOs that was found to be not warranted. We need to analyze the to see how best to advocate what we want. Then we need to get word out, which will be hard. But education is important. Then we need to find a good case and argue the manner before the courts.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010

It’s what you read?

You got it WRONG.

You keep saying something that is false even after being told it’s false...

Oh well...

And here you go again with another whopper...

What I posted is what I read from your repeated assertions that based on your own experience, all cops operate a certain way.

:lol: I never made that statement either. I NEVER made any such assertions. Not one time in any post... have I EVER stated that. NEVER.

Is your computer screen working properly? Can you read and understand?

Wow...

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    Excellent points! I also wonder if there will be a wrongful death lawsuit for Gary Willis.

How so? EPOs legal or not, constitutional or not he answered the door with a gun in his hand then after placing it down allegedly reached for it, struggling with the officer. If that's what indeed happened, how is it a "wrongful" death?

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    DeVos and her Agency is pushing for a national Red Flag Law
    If Trump is onboard, this will hurt him with gun owners in Wisconsin and other 2020 swing states - unless he's running against Kamala Harris. But no way he picks up votes if he continues to endorse a national red flag law.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    I told you guys this was going to happen! States are now starting to use children to confiscate guns from parents.

[YT]wOE259N75yI[/YT]

Just wait, next they will come to your house because one of your friends on Facebook was flagged. These laws are working as intended.

Batt816

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2018
    Eastern Shore
    The cop that shot shaver got off with this? I googled it and it said he was acquitted. He sounds like he's getting off on his power. Kind of sickening.

Doctor_M

Certified Mad Scientist
    MDS Supporter
    Here's a hypothetical I've been thinking about based on the threads for the Ruger .22 pistol that went full auto, and the former cop in Carroll County that got busted for modifying rifles for full auto.

We all know that a gun, even one that unintentionally fires full auto with no intent to convert, us no bruno with the feds. What if someone were red flagged and a sizable collection is seized. The person goes through all of the after the fact crap to clear themselves and get their property back only to be told, sorry, we found that 3 of your rifles fired full auto. Even if it can't be reproduced, that person is likely in for a lot of leagal trouble and expense. How the heck would someone even begin to defend themselves from such a charge, whether legitimate or fabricated. There are lots of unforeseen shenanigans that might ensue once your arms are out of your control. Rocky waters ahead.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Here's a hypothetical I've been thinking about based on the threads for the Ruger .22 pistol that went full auto, and the former cop in Carroll County that got busted for modifying rifles for full auto.

We all know that a gun, even one that unintentionally fires full auto with no intent to convert, us no bruno with the feds. What if someone were red flagged and a sizable collection is seized. The person goes through all of the after the fact crap to clear themselves and get their property back only to be told, sorry, we found that 3 of your rifles fired full auto. Even if it can't be reproduced, that person is likely in for a lot of leagal trouble and expense. How the heck would someone even begin to defend themselves from such a charge, whether legitimate or fabricated. There are lots of unforeseen shenanigans that might ensue once your arms are out of your control. Rocky waters ahead.

I believe one of their tactics is to financially destroy (by attorneys fees) people if they cannot make anything else stick.

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Remove the bolts or firing pins. The LE has to then modify the firearm to get it to fire. Is there then legal defense to say LE was the one's who created the situation in which it went full auto?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    well, all cops need to be ERPO'd since they seem to get ptsd from the stress of their jobs. Stupid all around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom