• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Again tomorrow morning (Saturday) February 10, State Senator Victor Ramirez (PG)—the unapologetic sponsor of the Bump Stock Ban and other 2A infringements—is staging a second Open House at the Bowie Panera Bread.

(Suspiciously, just minutes before DL and I were arrested...only one politician—Sen. Ramirez—detoured past our sign crew.)

The address is:

3931 Town Center Blvd
    Bowie MD. 20716

Make sure you use THIS address in your GPS because Bowie has two Panera’s

Who's in to join the Patriot Picket Welcome Wagon from 9:30am to 11:30am or any part thereof?

We have the signs, we just need you!

Last edited:

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    I'll do my best, I have to work in the morning, faster I get the work done sooner I can get out, if I work fast enough I'll be there

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    When we told Ramirez’s staff person that we were there to discuss the Senator’s favorite infringement plans affecting the entire state, the staff person (wearing dark sunglasses indoors) suggested that it was inappropriate to ask Ramirez about such things.

Let’s roll the videotape!

Watch and you will see why I believe this Senator would want to see us arrested 2 days later.

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    Leaving from Mr. Airy Jimmie cone at 0800 sharp. Seats available.

Jeff - I'm going to give you a big hug when I see you. Kevin too. Just sayin.

BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    When we told Ramirez’s staff person that we were there to discuss the Senator’s favorite infringement plans affecting the entire state, the staff person (wearing dark sunglasses indoors) suggested that it was inappropriate to ask Ramirez about such things.

Watch and you will see why I believe this Senator would want to see us arrested 2 days later.

Did you notice the guy taking Rack's picture? Especially at 3:39? Co-conspirator?

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    When you converse with Sen. Ramirez be sure to ask about his position on the first amendment and how as States Attorney for PG County he would enforce it.

gmharle

MDS Supporter
    Dec 29, 2015
    Millers, MD

There is no doubt that this is the reason that you were arrested on Monday night. The question is was it him or did he whine to someone else to issue the arrest directive?

Adolph Oliver Bush

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Dec 13, 2015
    I'm bringing him a present that I made at home in my shop.

Remember, if his peeps run interference saying that this event is for people that can vote against him only, errrr, ummm, I mean live in his district, remind them that Mr Ramirez's actions affect all people in the state of Maryland.

Carpool leaving from my airy Jimmie cone at 0800. Schipperke welcome to join us.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    I'm bringing him a present that I made at home in my shop.

Remember, if his peeps run interference saying that this event is for people that can vote against him only, errrr, ummm, I mean live in his district, remind them that Mr Ramirez's actions affect all people in the state of Maryland.

Carpool leaving from my airy Jimmie cone at 0800. Schipperke welcome to join us.

The Notorious AOB!

teratos

My hair is amazing
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 22, 2009
    Bel Air

Make sure to personally thank him! We have not been this energized for years!!! Also, his staff clearly shares his views on 1A, since it is never inappropriate to challenge a politician on his views. Never.

BradMacc82

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Aug 17, 2011
    I can't commit to this one at this point in time, may be running my father home from the hospital (spinal surgery), if they release him tomorrow.

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Jimboy just rang the bell to say he is coming, and I look forward to seeing our Welcome Wagon form up at 9:30.

Look for me: I will be parking about 100 feet straight out from the entrance.

We will go into Panera as a group to enjoy coffee and fellowship with the less fortunate (angushed libs) then make small talk. Then ask the Senator how he intends to make Maryland better before he runs for States Attorney in PG.

Later we will be back outside to pull out our “encouragement” signs for a good old classic Patriot Picket!

See you there, and remember to use the address in the first post because the Bowie area has two Paneras.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I would love to be a part of this in light of the recent events, but I have already committed to helping my daughter tomorrow morning. I will do my best to be available for Silopanna on Monday tho!

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Totally understand Sticky, we all have red letter days.

OK, can’t help it...my favorite of the day...

I know, wrong thread but I couldn’t resist.

Attachments

• C5689808-1591-43DB-8C48-DCD075410947.jpeg
      C5689808-1591-43DB-8C48-DCD075410947.jpeg
      136.4 KB · Views: 528

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom