• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    I did a search and didn't find anything for this year. Anyone have any recommendations?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    While I haven't located the recent thread, it was suggested that Adam Kraut be considered. The poster who mentioned Kraut suggested that kraut was the only person he'd vote for, because that would be a stronger vote for Kraut than would occur if the ballot were completely populated.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    Bullet vote Adam Kraut as well as Anthony Colandro.

Tony Colandro is a change agent that can help fix everything wrong with the NRA.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    While I haven't located the recent thread, it was suggested that Adam Kraut be considered. The poster who mentioned Kraut suggested that kraut was the only person he'd vote for, because that would be a stronger vote for Kraut than would occur if the ballot were completely populated.

Yes, its called Bullet Voting. There is another thread on it somewhere. If you are unhappy with how the NRA is going about its business then Adam Kraut is your guy. If you like the status-quo then probably just go with anyone seeking reelection.

Adam is also asking everyone to sign a petition to require mandatory participation in the meetings by BOD. Many members of the BOD don't show up at all.

Also, if you are a digital subscriber of their magazines then you will be mailed a ballot sometime in Feb.

https://www.ammoland.com/2017/01/nra-board-bullet-voting/#axzz5ehAmwdZK

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    If I was a member Adam Kraut would have my vote, pretty sure I posted a thread on him over a year ago. Smart guy local to many of us, not far over the PA line.
    I could tell from our conversation he would be a great asset to the NRA and be a move in the right direction.

CypherPunk

Opinions Are My Own
    Apr 6, 2012
    1 vote for Adam here.

Adam Kraut is good. Anthony Colandro is like Adam Kraut on steroids.

Tony has 30 years of experience as an activist, leader, NRA Master Training Counselor, Pistol/Rifle Club Officer, Most listened to podcaster and owner of NJ’s only 5-star indoor gun range.

He’s ready and willing to apply those skills and help fix the NRA, but he needs your vote.

HankR

Ultimate Member
    Jan 22, 2013
    Upper Midwest
    I do understand bullet,voting, but, anybody else worthy of checking out? I normally don't vote for anybody the current BOD is recommending, but that still leaves quite a few to research.

pilot25

Ultimate Member
    Jul 13, 2016
    Adam Kraut was on the Concealed Carry podcast and gave his statement on him being on the BOD. One good takeaway was don't expect things to change overnight. 76 BOD members is insulation that the executive staff are solidified in their positions. Sadly they need to step down and get some new ideas. New BOD people are great but new executives would be better. They are outdated overpaid and have a stale message that the libs and the media are tearing apart. They are allowing the media to drag NRA members through the mud calling us racists and the like with no response. Its sad.

I have yet to receive my ballot in the mail. Qualified life member.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom