• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Not_an_outlaw

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 26, 2013
    Prince Frederick, MD
    The Fresh Prince thinks that if you should be criminally liable for loaning a gun to someone who may have a stellar record, and suddenly decides to go crazy and kill someone.

Now, trying to figure out how to have a gun for self defense if you have to have it locked up. He just mentioned the old law said "loaded," now "loaded or unloaded."

I wonder how may minors have taken cars and killed somebody when they were unauthorized to do so.

budman93

Ultimate Member
    Mar 1, 2013
    Frederick County
    This is some bull...

"Dear Mr. ____,

My husband Dale is originally from Pennsylvania and is a licensed hunter and gun owner in PA and MD. He thinks the NRA and other gun advocacy groups are extreme in their knee-jerk opposition to 100 percent of gun restrictions, no matter how common sense.

I personally agree. The gun lobby does not contribute to the debate with its vehement opposition to even the kind of background checks and closing of gun show loopholes that an overwhelming majority of Americans support.

I doubt that we are going to persuade each other on these issues, but I do appreciate you contacting me. If we could not talk at all, that would be an obvious problem.

Best regards,
    Mary Lehman

Delegate Mary A. Lehman"

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    The senators all stole my thunder. Didn’t have a whole lot to add at that point. I did convince a lady beside me to email her legislators in opposition to sb346 as an abomination.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    It was nice to meet Rack and AOB in person. And look forward to continuing the fight on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Odarlin1

Ultimate Member
    The Fresh Prince thinks that if you should be criminally liable for loaning a gun to someone who may have a stellar record, and suddenly decides to go crazy and kill someone.

Now, trying to figure out how to have a gun for self defense if you have to have it locked up. He just mentioned the old law said "loaded," now "loaded or unloaded."

I wonder how may minors have taken cars and killed somebody when they were unauthorized to do so.

But Senator Ready made a good point - a knife is more dangerous than a locked up loaded firearm. However, those analogies generally go ignored with the gun grabbers. Only firearms kill children. They always make it sound like our kids are piling up like cords of wood from gun deaths. The raising of the age is ridiculous, too. I mean hell these kids are eating Tide pods... where there's a way.

randomuser

Ultimate Member
    Nov 12, 2018
    Baltimore County
    But Senator Ready made a good point - a knife is more dangerous than a locked up loaded firearm. However, those analogies generally go ignored with the gun grabbers. Only firearms kill children. They always make it sound like our kids are piling up like cords of wood from gun deaths. The raising of the age is ridiculous, too. I mean hell these kids are eating Tide pods... where there's a way.

ban tide pods
    We do want to save children don't we?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads