• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    For a new guy you're pretty well tuned in.

Amazing that the most vocal anti Hogan guy on this thread is all in for his hand picked Senate choice. :shrug:

Funny when rack and esqpellot( sp) were telling everyone Waugh was wack and needed to go and asked me to see what Baileys 2a stance was because he was giving them legal lectures during pp events and now that we have Baileys stance he’s the bad guy for being too pro 2a

Either way it goes this election our senator down here can’t be any where near as bad as our current delegates and I hope Clark, Rey and Morgan are in the unemployment line ASAP for being traitors to the 2a and constitution

swierczekml

Apr 19, 2011
    “I support the second amendment...BUT...”

I hope Clark, Rey and Morgan are in the unemployment line ASAP for being traitors to the 2a and constitution

Anybody who thought Brian Crosby might be a pro-2A alternative to Deb Rey had their eyes opened at the NAACP/League of Women voters candidate forum last night when he proposed a FIVE ROUND magazine limit. This is more restrictive than even the most feverish liberal gun grabber has proposed. Nail in the coffin as far as I’m concerned.

Ironic that a person who once deployed overseas to protect our freedom now wants to take it away...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Anybody who thought Brian Crosby might be a pro-2A alternative to Deb Rey had their eyes opened at the NAACP/League of Women voters candidate forum last night when he proposed a FIVE ROUND magazine limit. This is more restrictive than even the most feverish liberal gun grabber has proposed. Nail in the coffin as far as I’m concerned.

Ironic that a person who once deployed overseas to protect our freedom now wants to take it away...

It is a shame that in md your choices are anti gun incumbents or anti gun opponents and the only choice you have is who you think will take less of your stuff

There are a few republican senators and reps that are progun in md but the southern md bunch proved they were not last session and it’s a shame

swierczekml

Apr 19, 2011
    Bottom line is there’s no perfect candidate. No perfect anything for that matter.

Just need to pick the least imperfect...and they rarely have a (D) after their name...

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Bottom line is there’s no perfect candidate. No perfect anything for that matter.

Just need to pick the least imperfect...and they rarely have a (D) after their name...

And soon enough in md we will have voted our 2 Nd amendment rights complete away one or two laws and infringements a year.

It’s truly a shame

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rotorboater

Latest threads

Top Bottom