• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fightinbluhen51

"Quack Pot Call Honker"
    Oct 31, 2008
    Exactly why the msm is a bunch of pricks and shills for the leftist bastards destroying our country and our heritage! Those two articles were as snarky and condicending as they could be. Writen with hate in their hearts and the same feelings from their derainged followers (see the comments on CNN).

These people want nothing more than to control the people they disagree with, and use us as means to an end of total power, and for what? Because the size of their dicks are to small and they need to compensate?

The founders were certainly correct...that governments are instituted amongst men, but when they become destructive of their ends (liberty LIFE and the pursiut of happiness) it is not only our right but duty to abolish them. I'm all for abolishing these 'tards back to the stoneage (via the political process, since its more sweet to beat them at their own game) because, simply, I'm a human and I have dignity for myself and personal security, given to me by God & Lord Jesus Christ!

/rant. ugh! Wayne THANK YOU! I know you take a lot of flack at times, but this is why 4+ million members means something and why most of the time the NRA's message is spot on. Don't forget, we are the NRA and we do vote!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    PotomacRiver

Latest threads

Top Bottom