Biden loses his cool in Detroit over 2A: 'You're full of sh*t'...

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    www.twitter.com

www.thegatewaypundit.com

www.wwjnewsradio.radio.com

Bo Erickson CBS
    @BoKnowsNews
    WATCH: "You’re full of sh*t," @JoeBiden
    tells a man who accused him of "actively trying to end our Second Amendment right."

"I support the Second Amendment," Biden adds while vising under-construction auto plant in Detroit. @CBSNews

"You're gonna take away our guns," the worker tells Biden as he walks by in close quarters, surrounded by workers and the media.

Biden misses no beat before responding, "You're full of sh**."

"Shush-shush!" Biden says to a woman who tries to interject "I support the Second Amendment."

"The Second Amendment right now if you yell 'fire,' that's not free speech," Biden said. "From the very beginning, I have a shotgun, a twin gauge, a 12-gauge, my son's hunt. Guess what? I'm not taking your gun away at all. Do you need 100 rounds?"

The worker in a hardhat mumbles something and Biden responds, "I DID NOT SAY THAT!"

"(It was in) a viral video? Just like the other ones they're putting out. They're lies ... Take your AR14s..." Biden shouts at him.

At one point, Biden points his finger in the man's face and he complains, "You're pushing up on me." A pal puts his arm around the worker, calming the situation while he and Biden continue to argue heatedly.

Eventually, Biden's people and other workers push him through to shake more hands.

28Shooter

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 19, 2010
    Baltimore, Maryland
    I love it when a hardhat calls out a highhat. Biden doesn't know where he is most of the time and the Dems are going to nominate him as their candidate - really?

ComeGet

Ultimate Member
    Sep 1, 2015
    That hardhat is a hero for taking it right to Biden and calling him out. This is gold.

TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    self-efferdent.jpg

task-force.jpg

flashing-light.jpg

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    It’s good to see this out in the open.
    He obviously has no idea what the second amendment means. I’m very grateful that my forefathers weren’t limited to 100 rounds when they fought against British tyranny.

Occam

Not Even ONE Indictment
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 24, 2018
    Montgomery County
    Someone, at one of the town halls he's probably never going to do again, just needs to say, "Mr. Biden, I'm very concerned that you don't understand why the founders included the Second Amendment in the Bill of Rights. And that makes me worried that you don't understand the Bill of Rights more generally. Can you talk for a moment about your understanding of why the states decided to add that to the republic's founding charter? Do you share the founders' vision that it was to limit the power of government through the protection of individual, personal liberties?"

It would be nice to hear just one moderator or attendee-allowed-to-ask-a-question get Biden to respond in Bidenese to something that fundamental. Make it a nice, polite, serious philosophical/historical question, rather than what the lefty media can spin as being some sort of belligerent drive-by gun-nut gotcha thing.

Sealion

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    May 19, 2016
    Balto Co
    Not that the hardhat was ever going to vote for him, but just about everyone is a potential voter. So what does Joe do? Tells him he's full of sh*T. Yup, I would definitely consider him as my president. A debate with POTUS will be a bloodbath.

Shoobedoo

US Army Veteran
    Jun 1, 2013
    Keyser WV
    These kinds of public displays of aggression on nationwide media towards voters that call him out or disagree with him must be driving his "handlers" crazy..

The dems may have changed the rules to allow Joe to sit in an easy chair in the next debate, but I don't think the RNC is going to agree to a "fireside chat sitting on a couch" debate format for the presidential debates.

Then the dems will say Trump "chickened" out... :rolleyes:

I think DJT needs to debate him even if he's lying on a bed with an IV hooked up to him, because Biden's mouth and his temper are going to show through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eric_Hehl

Latest threads

Top Bottom