• ...and so much more!
  • babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Well if someone here would get off their lazy ass

Oopsies.

I understand not being able to get enough Colt rifles. But there's no excuse for not getting decent ones.

SotarArms would be perfect. Just ribbing you brother. Sending my love to you and the fam. :)

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    SotarArms would be perfect. Just ribbing you brother. Sending my love to you and the fam. :)

I would trash their entire Gas Piston inventory minus the lowers. It's likely many of those lowers would fail my gauging too.

I'm glad no officers were hurt. I'm laughing my ass off because the piston B.S. is just hilariously stupid.

The officer who did the acquisition for that department chose a Gas Piston AR based on internet research. LOL. He got advice from the same types who try to argue with me.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Well

I would trash their entire Gas Piston inventory minus the lowers. It's likely many of those lowers would fail my gauging too.

I'm glad no officers were hurt. I'm laughing my ass off because the piston B.S. is just hilariously stupid.

The officer who did the acquisition for that department chose a Gas Piston AR based on internet research. LOL. He got advice from the same types who try to argue with me.

You still never answered the SotarArms question. :P. Ugh name would be close to SotaArms. The cheaper priced upper guys.

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    You still never answered the SotarArms question. :P. Ugh name would be close to SotaArms. The cheaper priced upper guys.

I don't think I'll ever put my name on an AR. Market is saturated. To be honest, firearms manufacturers are sued with way too much regularity. All it takes is for one nutjob to use one.

babalou

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 12, 2013
    Glenelg
    Damn

I don't think I'll ever put my name on an AR. Market is saturated. To be honest, firearms manufacturers are sued with way too much regularity. All it takes is for one nutjob to use one.

Well i will have to settle for a SOTAR logo etched into a good lower I will purchase and AFTER it passes Obi-Wan Clandestine standards. :)

Wayne1one

gun aficionado
    Feb 13, 2011
    Bowie, MD
    It seems the biggest factors for their department purchasing Adam Arms rifles were, Local manufacturer and that Pasco County was already running them. I'm sure since they are neighbors they talk, measure who's mobile command center is bigger etc...

Imaginary Cop conversation;

"So hey what do you guys run?"

"Umm Adams Arms, they're great! You all should get them, they're local."

"Ordered"

:innocent0

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Y'all are laughing , but that is a big factor . Both keeping up with the Jonses, and a percieved vetting , in that if at least one close by agency isn't already using XYZ , few other agencies want to consider it .

Except when they do the double reverse psychology . When an agency head will jump for somthing brand new and untried, so they can virtue signal how modern and cutting edge they are .

TomisinMd

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2013
    Elkton, Md
    Thank God my company has controls in place to fully audit a company before we do business, or select them to be a vendor. I'm amazed at how lax the firearm industry is with respect to quality, and with quality control systems. What firearm companie(s) display an ISO quality emblem? I'm curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SparkyKoT

Latest threads

Top Bottom