• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rab1515

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Apr 29, 2014
    Calvert
    That article is so full of lies its insane. If the fees are so nominal, care to cover mine? why charge at all then?
    Also flat out wrong, is people who really want to kill themselves WILL find a way, removing one method does NOT reduce suicide risk. there are so many studies that show this.

PowPow

Where's the beef?
    Nov 22, 2012
    Howard County
    In my recollection, being one body away from the MDA woman who was trembling with anxiety, she was the one to raise her phone up into the air and record video.

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    Soooooo class action suit for libel anyone?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190301-083408_Chrome.jpg
      Screenshot_20190301-083408_Chrome.jpg
      65.9 KB · Views: 1,310

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    I can't believe the suicide thing has gotten so much traction. They should write a bill that makes attempted suicide "double" illegal, or, mandatory minimum of 10 years.

I don't see how this has been made a viable part of the discussion (at all).

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    This crap makes me sick , to hear lies . All they want to do is save lives SMH , How about saving the thousands of babies they are willing to kill .

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    I can't believe the suicide thing has gotten so much traction. They should write a bill that makes attempted suicide "double" illegal, or, mandatory minimum of 10 years.

I don't see how this has been made a viable part of the discussion (at all).

Suicide attempt is already a crime in Maryland - and the dems have a bill to legalize it this year. We had a local prosecutor in Denton force a plea to suicide attempt to make him a prohibited person a couple years back.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Suicide attempt is already a crime in Maryland - and the dems have a bill to legalize it this year. We had a local prosecutor in Denton force a plea to suicide attempt to make him a prohibited person a couple years back.

So..... it should be obvious that banning certain firearms or forcing registration isn't a viable fix for the issue.:thumbsup:

Ohhhh,... how about me make possession of heroin an actual serious crime with real penalty????

herkybird72

2A Defender
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 1, 2011
    Freedomland,NC
    In my 66 years I’ve read BS but this article rises to the top. Since when is there a legal sale at a gun show in MD without a background check.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    G-ds honest truth I saw her taking pictures of us as well as of her group. I'm sure the Gazette is gladly giving her a platform so she doesn't ever open her eyes and realize the blood of her husband is on the Gazette's hands. I wonder if Bloomberg pays by the tear?

KIBarrister

Opinionated Libertarian
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 10, 2013
    Kent Island/Centreville
    So..... it should be obvious that banning certain firearms or forcing registration isn't a viable fix for the issue.:thumbsup:

Ohhhh,... how about me make possession of heroin an actual serious crime with real penalty????

Lol. They just undid that year before last with the criminal justice reinvestment act that loosened the penalties in practice for most crimes (including possession). I was in chambers with our local district court judge when it passed - he was apoplectic that they would tell him he can’t jail lawbreakers (especially repeats local probation violators).

pcfixer

Ultimate Member
    May 24, 2009
    Marylandstan
    Not only are we extremist's, we are now terrorist's supporting murderer's.

https://www.capitalgazette.com/opinion/columns/ac-ce-column-chamblee-20190301-story.html

Lack of gun rights education.
    And You can not legislate morality & ethics.

We are neither extremists nor terrorists at all. In fact I am 72 and never arrested, Retired US Army with children and grandchildren.

We do have the God Given Right to Keep and Bear and means Unencumbered rights to purchase firearms without government oversight and intervention. PERIOD....:thumbsup:

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Lol. They just undid that year before last with the criminal justice reinvestment act that loosened the penalties in practice for most crimes (including possession). I was in chambers with our local district court judge when it passed - he was apoplectic that they would tell him he can’t jail lawbreakers (especially repeats local probation violators).

Which is part of the reason I quite literally don't give a flying fugg about a vast majority of laws.

When you abide by the laws they come up with new ones to make you a criminal. When you are a criminal to begin with they alter the existing law to make it quasi-legal or have almost zero penalty.

Fvck em.

Ammo Jon

Ultimate Member
    Mar 3, 2008
    Seems like she should focus on the mental health care system and why her husbands place of employment did not protect their employees. Would she have been less devastated if guns didn’t exist and her husband was stabbed to death? Would she go after the cutlery industry or open her eyes and realize the one to blame is the one that murdered her husband.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Can we sue the Capital for not allowing other opinions on its site? We are being discriminated against..... If a baker has to make a cake (it will eventually happen), why can't we get an article published? Seems like they are discriminating on race and gender...…

Q

BMore

Feb 23, 2008
    High Rent District
    In country, where 4 out of 10 people cannot afford a $400 emergency, MGA and the gun prohibitionists arrogantly dismiss concerns that it is not a burden of money and time to get a permit.

I just donated more money to MSI. Every time I see an opinion piece like this, I will donate more money.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Sounds like they are asking for red flags to be thrown. “Terrorists supporting murderers”. How can a judge not act on that accusation?
    So they are either false or law enforcement is not paying attention.??
    I call bull shit and this has to be some type of infringement on ones right to free speech. MD really doesn’t believe this crap but most are so misinformed and lack the time to research facts allowing them the ability to vote properly.

Throw the flag or apologize. Shit or get off the can. Wtf!

Rant over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Ababe1120

Latest threads

Top Bottom