• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    If anyone in Western MD would like to attend the Patriot Picket event next Monday, I will know today if I am able to go. I would have room for 4 more, plus happily lead a caravan of our Western MD members to support our 2A and now 1A rights in MD. If you haven’t seen what happened last Monday. It is now, more important that ever to stand together, against the infringements of our rights in our state. Jeff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    For those coming from a distance be sure your signs reflect that; i.e. - "Garrett County Supports The 1st Amendment". Points out how important the cause is, that people are willing to inconvenience themselves to defend our rights.

rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    I'm probably going to be able to make it, I'm just trying to figure out if I want to stay over Monday night... and hopefully not in the clink.... :innocent0

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    We could pick you up on the way through and drop you off on the way home. Unless you decide to stay at the iron bar express that night.

jefflac02

Dec 28, 2016
    Alright everyone. The Folks are headed to Annapolis from Garrett County. If anyone in western MD wants to ride with us, I’ve got room for 5. I am also happy to lead a caravan. Any hooligans want to make the trip?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Claude

Latest threads

Top Bottom