• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    Stopped by Tyler yesterday for a late lunch break. Chuck, as always, was extremely helpful. Appreciated the discussion topics ranging from night sights, transfers, and 380 vs 9mm subcompact options. I didn't leave empty handed either - got a sweet crimson trace to play with when I get some spare time.

Look forward to hearing more about the expansion and new facility.

And I blamed you for being late returning to work.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    You can always blame me. What are they going to do when they come calling? Yell at me? Let 'em yell. Won't bother me a bit...LOL

It was a good chat. Stop by any time. We have a tentative move date of next Saturday if everything goes right.

Call me Hef

C & R Junkie
    Oct 11, 2012
    North Point
    Hey Chuck,
    I'm going to swing by at lunch time today to check out the new facility....my funds have recovered enough for another visit;)

Call me Hef

C & R Junkie
    Oct 11, 2012
    North Point
    Oh good, comic relief to accompany my monetary relief! lol

I want to pick up a 50th anniv. 10/22 so keep one aside for me today please:thumbsup:

Thanks,
    Bill.

slowpoke

Ultimate Member
    Feb 2, 2011
    Annapolis
    FullSizeRender(1).jpg

Finally installed the Crimson Trace Laserguard. Need to find time for a trip to the range ASAP.

TylerFirearms

, , Class-7 FFL, MRFD
    Industry Partner
    Dec 27, 2013
    Halethorpe, MD
    Chuck is good people. i wish I had more money I could throw at him. My only experience with a laser on a pistol showed me how shakey I am :P
    Thank you for the kind words. I do my best to do the right thing. My parents taught me well...LOL

As far as the shaking and lasers go. They're designed for short distances. Most people will shake at 25 yards. Keep it under 15 feet and you'll hit the spot every time.

ziptiespec

As far as the shaking and lasers go. They're designed for short distances. Most people will shake at 25 yards. Keep it under 15 feet and you'll hit the spot every time.

Makes total sense. I was shooting at small targets (pop cans) at 25 yds with my own 1911 and had little problems. I then tried a friend's 1911 with a laser. The laser was a huge distraction and I couldn't hit anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom