Who's voted early (2018 Midterm Elections)?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BeoBill

Crank in the Third Row
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 3, 2013
    南馬里蘭州鮑伊
    Don't count on it.

See my post in the other thread. I believe that the subparagraph you cited from COMAR doesn't apply, because two paragraphs before that it states that it doesn't apply to general elections, which this is.

Why would anybody risk not having their vote count? If you aren't registered, vote TODAY!!

When I voted in Bowie there were six plainly marked seats for "Provisional Ballots." And there were pretty well constantly used. Lotsa dead voting, it seems...

woodline

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 8, 2017
    I voted on Saturday. There were a number of candidates I was happy to support, which was nice.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    One more hour before early voting in Maryland closes for this year's Midterm election.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    One more hour before early voting in Maryland closes for this year's Midterm election.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Or, as one or more of the Founding Fathers might have put it, "LAST CALL!"

Racer Doug14

Thread killer
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Feb 22, 2013
    Millers Maryland
    Nope. Not any more convenient having to go to Westminster.

I figure that on Election day the line will be real short. I think there might be an increase in turnout, but it's still a midterm. Ppl are just taking advantage if the polling places are close. My .02.

Inspector1489

Ultimate Member
    May 27, 2016
    FL panhandle
    Wife and I did Tuesday.

Hope everyone that hasn't will next Tuesday. Take a friend or neighbor with you. Are you available to offer transportation? What ever it takes, we can't take anything for granted.
    Let's do this!

DivingDriver

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 14, 2016
    Nanjemoy MD
    Wife and I voted yesterday in LaPlata. Total time was about 20 minutes. Had a small issue with the voting machine kicking my ballot out so was given a new one. Old one was voided out as per instructions. Second ballot was good to go.

hobiecat590

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 2, 2016
    vote test

Could one of you that voted early attempt to obtain a ballot on election day? If successful, hand it back to the election official and ask how it was possible for you to get a 2nd ballot. I don't think this is illegal unless you try to submit the completed 2nd ballot. I'm sure everyone on this forum would be interested in your experience.

Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Could one of you that voted early attempt to obtain a ballot on election day? If successful, hand it back to the election official and ask how it was possible for you to get a 2nd ballot. I don't think this is illegal unless you try to submit the completed 2nd ballot. I'm sure everyone on this forum would be interested in your experience.

Probably a bad idea to encourage a crime. How would they get that ballot without committing fraud?

MDEXPAT

Oct 21, 2018
    Does anyone here listen to Mark Levin? He's been doing a lot of interviews w/ candidates and pushing people to get out and vote. You can be sure the Dems are going to show up so any notion its "in the bag" doesn't mean for us. He's also been playing a lot of soundbites of the "usual suspects" on the left giving speeches and making their intentions clear if victorious.

Rob R.

Oct 29, 2016
    Harford Co
    Been out of the country for 2 weeks and first thing back this morning was to grab the biggest Wolf sign I could get my hands on

Time to hang these up at my farm with a lot of traffic near HCC

Attachments

• F01E4B96-2132-4249-95DF-872B0066B703.jpg
      F01E4B96-2132-4249-95DF-872B0066B703.jpg
      113.6 KB · Views: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z