• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Happened upon some cool aluminum DA and Camaflauge tubes I cut down to make speed loading tubes for my Marlin 60 so figured since I have so many tubes now I'd give some away. I previously made a bunch out of clear plastic and am giving away 10 of them. The longer ones hold 15 rounds and the shorter ones 11. I only have 6 of the short ones but plenty on the long ones. All of them have one end glued on and one end not (painted red).

Post as many times as you want.

Say you're in, say your mom's in, say you're a dog, say you're a sjw, I don't care. Just make a post and you're in to win.

Will do a random drawing on 4-20

Attachments

• 22 tubes.jpg
      22 tubes.jpg
      56.7 KB · Views: 506

AlanInSilverSpring

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 25, 2017
    Hi, I just wanted to ask if you know about this tube reloader.
    https://www.cheaperthandirt.com/pro...l-tube-fed-rifles-and-22-ammo-722466108150.do

I have one long one and one that holds 10 rounds per tube for my carbines and they work great.

When I was fooling around with making tubes I actually bought two of them. You know can't just get one of something. The nice thing about those is that it's compact but I think they're kind of a pain getting lined up. I much prefer the individual tubes.

From the picture and the orientation of the loader it looks like they put the rounds in upside down. :D

You are correct, bullets in backwards

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    From the picture and the orientation of the loader it looks like they put the rounds in upside down. :D

When I was fooling around with making tubes I actually bought two of them. You know can't just get one of something. The nice thing about those is that it's compact but I think they're kind of a pain getting lined up. I much prefer the individual tubes.

You are correct, bullets in backwards

It is correct for a Browning SA and some others. Seen people load open gate revolvers too, very well with them.

In please

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom