• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    The reason we moved to Rising Sun in the early 90's it was to be in middle of Baltimore and Philadelphia. We hoped that it would take awhile for the two to meet. That plan didn't work, just as much S#$% here. Just lock it up, keep aware and always be armed. But with that said it's still nicer then other places in the state. Chris

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    The reason we moved to Rising Sun in the early 90's it was to be in middle of Baltimore and Philadelphia. We hoped that it would take awhile for the two to meet. That plan didn't work, just as much S#$% here. Just lock it up, keep aware and always be armed. But with that said it's still nicer then other places in the state. Chris

Its never been different there. I've had family around Rising Sun going back a couple generations - I would have never done otherwise.

RJRjr

Aug 26, 2017
    cecil county
    Yeah it is pretty nice up in the calvert , rising sun , conowingo area. The wife and I go up that way alot just out for a ride. Usually up to 222 then up into Pennsylvania. There are alot of good people still here.

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    WTH is going on in Cecil County / Elkton
    Had a fatal pedestrian accident on Delaware Ave on Thursday Night
    About two hours ago a fatal fire by Wal Mart

Checked and it isnt a full moon.
    Had some sh!thead this morning decided to pass a line of traffic over a double yellow I just turned onto the road and there was a piece of construction equipment to my right. He slammed his brakes to a stop and beat the hell out of his steering wheel till he could get back over (further back I think then he was)

730waters

Apr 20, 2013
    Rising Sun, Md
    I have been living in Rising Sun for over 25 years and my family roots have been here for about a hundred years. I would rather live here than any where on the other side of the Susquehana river. When I finally leave here, I will head out to the West Virginia mountains,

frogman68

товарищ плачевная
    Apr 7, 2013
    We becoming a little Bloodymore or Kilmington? Another shooting last night this is getting ridiculous

Blacksmith101

Grumpy Old Man
    Jun 22, 2012
    We becoming a little Bloodymore or Kilmington? Another shooting last night this is getting ridiculous

The Whig reported that as of last Thursday Cecil County had 56 dead from heroin overdoses and another 383 overdose cases that survived; so far this year. Population in 2015 of 102,382 (Baltimore City population 2015 621,849). Cecil County has a drug overdose death rate that exceeds the homicide rate of Bodymore!

:sarcasm: We should do something we should pass a law against heroin, large capacity needles, and have a HTL Heroin Taking License! :sarcasm:

traveller

The one with two L
    Nov 26, 2010
    variable
    More on the fatal fire
    http://foxbaltimore.com/news/local/63-year-old-man-dies-in-elkton-fire-on-saturday-afternoon

Another family was displaced last night by a fire up in Cherry Hill. No mention of the fatal fire by the authorities give kudos to the smoke alarm getting everyone out. The man who died had working smoke alarms and a sprinkler but it wasnt enough .

Smoking materials + oxygen therapy. Someone could stood next to him with a firehose and he wouldn't have survived it.

Chris

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    Jun 21, 2005
    Cecil Co, Maryland
    Now can we have a recall on the election and then place a real Republican in the office. The RHINO McCarthy has acted like big government tax and spent Democrat since he got there. Remember when Elkton printed in the Whig it's budget and what it spent for all to see (the citizens) but not now. What say you. Chris

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    Absolutely. He shoild be burnt toast. Throw him out as soon as possible .

Nothing will be done until his trial or his admission of guilt. That will probably take 2 or more years. He'll be around for some time yet.

Sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    christian04

Latest threads

Top Bottom