• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KJackson

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 3, 2017
    Carroll County
    I’ve never had a problem, but I usually get there early. The parking lot is pretty big, and they have people who direct you where to park

Thanks much. Guess I should plan on getting there early. I wish that I could go on Saturday instead, but unfortunately that is a work day.

Bountied

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2012
    Pasadena
    I have two shotguns I'd be willing to sell and an antique wakizashi. Is this a good forum to try to get values/sell or would it be better to get contact info and form a relationship that way? I have an old AH Fox and an Ithica I can't find any values on. I have found similar items but the values vary greatly. The wakizashi was purchased for $5K but I don't know anything about it.

bbrown

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 10, 2009
    MD
    Remember that dealers at this show will lowball their offer to purchase since they have to make a profit. Selling to an individual may get you a better price.

I am planning on stopping down there on Sunday. How bad is parking usually at this show?

I’ve never had a problem, but I usually get there early. The parking lot is pretty big, and they have people who direct you where to park

Thanks much. Guess I should plan on getting there early. I wish that I could go on Saturday instead, but unfortunately that is a work day.

MDS Locals tip...
    Pull up Google maps satellite view of the fairground. You will see a Light Rail lot on Deereco Rd/Greenspring Dr behind/west of the fairgrounds.
    Park there, walk across the Light Rail station and into the show.

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    So F-14 is on the list.

Anyone else from MDS exhibiting? Post up your locations.

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Any chance you’ll have gp11 ammo for sale?

No unfortunately. Another dealer friend at the show has some older collectible GP11 but it’s not really meant for shooting.

I’m seeing lots and lots of Krags down here at set up. Almost more than I can remember any other show since I’ve been coming here.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    No unfortunately. Another dealer friend at the show has some older collectible GP11 but it’s not really meant for shooting.

I’m seeing lots and lots of Krags down here at set up. Almost more than I can remember any other show since I’ve been coming here.

are you set up with Margie?

MilsurpDan

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2012
    Frederick County
    Just got home. I about died when I saw one of the security guys working there. Looked like a mall ninja decked out with a PTR-91 or some similar looking rifle slung over his back. I wanted to get a picture but I didn’t have a chance

Red1917

Apr 13, 2017
    Anne Arundel County

Gotcha, thanks. I’ll be there this morning I’m sure I’ll see your table

Zorros

Ultimate Member
    Dec 10, 2017
    Metropolis
    Wore me out. Thanks to whomever for the parking tip at the light rail station. Overload. Too many $10,000 Colts and winchesters judpst sittting around. Really good, all kidding aside. And i met dennis Russell who wrote a great book on colt second generations, and has been kind enough to answer this amatuer collectors questions from time to time.

T48

Mar 5, 2018
    Anne Arundel Co.
    The show is a museum quality gun show with vendors from all over the world. The line to get in today at 9:00 am was almost three blocks long it did move. As for pricing I did not see any great bargains their anything I purchased had to be negotiated.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    i talked to Dan and some vendors, and some friends i ran into.
    prices seemed a bit higher than last year. very crowded and at times hard to get to some tables. i was tempted by a large bowie but it wasnt marked and the seller didnt know the history, so i passed.
    i came home with some .38-40 ammo. all and all a good show for looking and talking.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Scored two suicide specials today at great prices. Got there at 11:30. No line. Not too crowded. As usual, really hot towards the center of the main hall, probably 85 degrees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    angel45z

Latest threads

Top Bottom