Montoya Hearing Deliberation Audio-Shocking!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Could probably be ground for a De Novo Hearing, if you wish to stomach it. I was there, and she went right on the record recusing herself. That was way over the line injecting herself in deliberation, after the declaration.

And my attorney filed with the county, but after Chairman Wilson acknowledged that there were issues and a new hearing would be held, we let the court filing to lapse.

Hindsight is 20/20.

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    Was the recording yours or did the board provide it to you?

adit

ReMember
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 20, 2013
    DE
    It was actually the recording provided by the DPSCS.

Do these idiots know that these recordings are released?

Sad that "your only hope" is just an extension of the MSP.

Every single one of these "reviews" should be requested and made public.

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    Do these idiots know that these recordings are released?

Sad that "your only hope" is just an extension of the MSP.

Every single one of these "reviews" should be requested and made public.

I find it hard to believe that they knew I received the entire recording or that they recognized the errors they made. I am 99.99% sure they know of their errors and they feel no need to address them and correct their wrongs.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    So why is it that owners of B&S haven't been sent packing from the forum, for the actions of one owner? Infuriating is an understatement, Tim. Me thinks, at some point a lawsuit might open their eyes, or at the very least a strongly worded letter from your attorney.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    So why is it that owners of B&S haven't been sent packing from the forum, for the actions of one owner? Infuriating is an understatement, Tim. Me thinks, at some point a lawsuit might open their eyes, or at the very least a strongly worded letter from your attorney.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer? :shrug:

In all seriousness, other than the votes to sustain the MSP, West has not uttered in public enough syllables to allow clear insight into her understanding, or really lack thereof, of MD 2A law. It was only through this assumed private discussion that her complete vacuous state on the matter was revealed.

DaemonAssassin

Why should we Free BSD?
    Jun 14, 2012
    Political refugee in WV
    Keep your friends close and your enemies closer? :shrug:

In all seriousness, other than the votes to sustain the MSP, West has not uttered in public enough syllables to allow clear insight into her understanding, or really lack thereof, of MD 2A law. It was only through this assumed private discussion that her complete vacuous state on the matter was revealed.

Given the way that she has treated members on this forum at the board meetings, I'm surprised she hasn't opened her mouth to at least attempt to explain to the membership about why she is following the status quo.

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005

They are going to go on their own. Apparently they believe that we should not allow this discussion and as a result are going to sever their IP status.

RoadDawg

Nos nostraque Deo
    Dec 6, 2010
    They are going to go on their own. Apparently they believe that we should not allow this discussion and as a result are going to sever their IP status.

So... Not only are they anti 2A... believing it proper to infringe upon the rights of persons with respect to KABAs... They also take issue with this site for allowing the exercise of 1A with respect to speaking out against government infringements of the 2A.

Nice to know where they stand... :sad20:

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Their choice for not communicating their logic to the community.

If they want a safe space, this forum isn't the place for that.

So... Not only are they anti 2A... believing it proper to infringe upon the rights of persons with respect to KABAs... They also take issue with this site for allowing the exercise of 1A with respect to speaking out against government infringements of the 2A.

Nice to know where they stand... :sad20:

I'm not coming down on either side of the discussion, but equally realize that when one accepts a position in the public realm, one opens oneself up to the scrutiny of the public.

Paying the very modest amount that we charge here for IP status does not excuse oneself from that legitimate scrutiny.

As long as the discussion remains factually accurate it will be permitted. After all, the purpose of a discussion forum is (wait for it................) to discuss stuff.

THier

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 3, 2010
    Muscleville
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE post this somewhere other than drop box. I have spent A LOT of $$$$ with Iota, and curious as to if I want to continue to do so.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    Thank you. Obstinate and clueless to the end if they argued as such.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    Factor #1- You are in a better position than most of us to judge the quality and value of the training you have recieved to date.

Factor #2- You have to decide when, and to what extent to let their political opinions of prospective service providers influence your decisions to patronize them.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE post this somewhere other than drop box. I have spent A LOT of $$$$ with Iota, and curious as to if I want to continue to do so.

Short answer: No

Just look at this thread and you can see where I stand on West and believe me, White has less of a clue than she does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Easydoesit

Latest threads

Top Bottom