• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pilgrim

A full size Glock maybe 17 or 34, Colt 6920 (hahahaha), Ruger SP-101, 10/22, Old Army, and 2 x EMF 1858 Sheriff... yea you get idea, not enough space for entire list. Its pretty much whatever deal shows up first.

Wankel

Feb 18, 2008
    Carroll County
    Bersa Thunder 22 - Ordered about a week ago on it's way in to my FFL. Looking forward to some fun shootin' w/o breaking the bank.

Kahr CW9 - Been looking at these for a loooong time. Figured now is the time to pull the trigger. Ordered one yesterday.

Joseph87'

Nobama
    Dec 22, 2011
    Charleston SC
    HK USP Tactical

lg_uspt_2.jpg

Mags were 100$ for 12rders at the past two shows. Scares me to keep mine

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    I'm still waiting for my Sig 229 Elite to get added to the state approved list but not sure if it counts since I paid for it back in 2012.

Other then that....A Savage MKII is high on my want list as is a wheel gun.

Mooseman

R.I.P.- Hooligan #4
    Jan 3, 2012
    Western Maryland
    I am a bit of an impulse buyer, so keep that in mind. First will probably be a CMP Garand. Followed by another 10/22 for a kit I have in mind, a Ruger SR 1911 when I find one, and a Carcano. I am also looking for a Iver Johnson Cadet and a Rohm RG 14.

bobnieder

S&W Fan
    May 1, 2012
    Frederick, MD
    Waiting for a NOT DISAPPROVED for my M&P Shield .40. Then I need to stock up on .40 S&W range ammo -- I've got a case of 9mm to use with a 9mm barrel & mag, but I want some .40 for break-in and sight alignment. I sure hope ammo prices come back down, and the scarcity eases.

krashmania

Still dont know anything
    Feb 6, 2011
    churchville
    Gonna buy an old ruger single six for the gf for her birthday, my first will probably be a ruger 357 revolver, or a rossi m92 in 357, if I can find one super cheap.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    Daaaahhaa,, the only thing we will be albe to buy silly, a Daisy Red Rider, but be careful not to put your eye out.

aab23c

Dec 22, 2012
    PG County
    Well over the past month got an Bushmaster ORC (223) and just picked up today a Rossi 20g / 223 matched pair, trying to get a glock 19 and a Beretta Neos, within the next week (at least the paperwork started)...

Jimbob2.0

Ultimate Member
    Feb 20, 2008
    Not a firearm, but a Sig Elite XChange Kit in 9mm to expand the versatility of my sig platform. I could have gotten an aftermarked barrel but decided Id rather have the complete slide etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom