• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASM80

Mar 10, 2012
    Hereford, MD
    Glock 20SF and Savage Hog Hunter or Remington 700 VMR in 308. Those will probably be the only two this upcoming year besides maybe a wheelgun. They might not get banned.

TheMaskedRabbit

Oct 26, 2011
    Salisbury
    Well, I'm not 21 yet, so nothing until late February.

Then I readjust financial priorities, sell some Mausers, and stretch my budget to the limit with regulated stuff.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    AR15 build. Still looking at pistols...dunno whether to get a small one in the hopes CA4 rules in our favor or get something bigger (maybe a 1911) for burglar/methhead duty
    I got small hands so PX4 storm with it's modular bits is very appealing.

Arcamm

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    I'm looking into a Rem 700 in 308. But before I do that, I'm thinking about buying some scuba gear. From what I've read here over the past three years, there has to be thousands of nice firearms at the bottom of the Chesapeake Bay. There is a lot great gun knowledge here, but it sounds like most everyone really sucks at boating.

Jackson923

Hell Yeah!
    Jan 25, 2008
    Harford Co
    Hoping to finish my 9mm AR build for 2013, that should give me everything that I need other than a can because I will never get my STI.

Tacticalglobe

III %er
    Mar 11, 2012
    Nottingham, MD
    If Obummer and his clan of goofs have their ways, this will be my new gun for the New Year.

fingergun_zpsc4b2322b.png

Balzer94

Feb 27, 2011
    The way everything for my 300blk is shipping, my first of the year will be an Ar15 chambered in 300BlK. The barrel shipped last night but I doubt it will be here before the new year. If that counts then that's it. After that, either a concealable handgun or a Barrett bolt action (can't justify paying for an m107)

ocsnapper

Nov 17, 2012
    Pittsville
    Looking at either 12ga for the home or a rifle not sure witch one yet.
    Oh and what I really want is for the government to stop taking my right away.

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    Steyr 1895/34 carbine in 8x56R. For free(ish). I got ammo and found a source for hi-cap evil assault clips so all is well.

05dodgedaytona

Ultimate Member
    Jan 18, 2009
    Cecil County
    I would like to get a Savage bolt gun in 30.06 or 308 and the Savage Mark II. I also wouldn't mind getting a Remington VersaMax. Other then that I think i'm good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom