• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Do you know what your first firearm will be of the new year?? Me, I'm not quite sure yet but hopefully it will be a good firearm year for you!! Post em when you get em!

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    I have a Mosin waiting for me I need to go pick up . Other then that I need to finish working on all the ones I have and get them set up the way I want them .Unless a nice coach gun comes along 12ga. with external hammers .

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    I have a Mosin waiting for me I need to go pick up . Other then that I need to finish working on all the ones I have and get them set up the way I want them .Unless a nice coach gun comes along 12ga. with external hammers .

Mosin yes, bayonet is too cool on the front of my truck to give up.

rj1974

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Edgemere , md.
    Right now I am putting a new reloading bench together as the old kitchen table I was using fell apart.

Did you see that Craftsman work bench at the shop just inside the roll up door ? Its mine not the companies , If you want it your more then welcome to it . Its only there because I don't have room for it at home . I dont know if it is heavy or big enough for your reloading gear .

NathanJ

Ultimate Member
    Mar 18, 2010
    Salisbury Maryland
    Did you see that Craftsman work bench at the shop just inside the roll up door ? Its mine not the companies , If you want it your more then welcome to it . Its only there because I don't have room for it at home . I dont know if it is heavy or big enough for your reloading gear .

No, didn't pay any attention to it. Got a pic online of it?

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    I'm paying on an Astra 300 that was posted in the classifieds here. I had no idea I needed the thing until I saw it. Pre-WWII, in amazing condition. I'm such a sucker for gorgeous old safe queens.

Vjornaxx

Twelve
    Mar 8, 2010
    Baltimore, MD
    Looks like mine will be SW1911TA E series [SKU 108409].

Hoping to pick up a plain vanilla 10/22 at some point and possibly a M1A Scout later down the line.

dirk911

May 10, 2011
    Church Hill
    Next one is another glock (want something big bore in 45 or 10mm). No way I can buy as many this year as 2011 lol I took advantage of the designated collector status this year and purchased as many as I thought I could get away with without getting a divorce. Promised the wife I would slow down in 2012 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom