• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shocker998md

Ultimate Member
    May 29, 2009
    Snow Hill MD
    Is there any way that I could get in on this if im deployed right now? If there is an easy way to do this could you PM me the details? Im currently in Afganistan and will not be back until May.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Is there any way that I could get in on this if im deployed right now? If there is an easy way to do this could you PM me the details? Im currently in Afganistan and will not be back until May.

hey i want to help you!!!! lets see what we can do!!! i'm going to have to refer this to Bob at the Gun Shop, perhaps he can hold your gun til May. I don't see why not but I'm going to refer this question to him

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Will there be any additional CC fee charged. ?

I'm in 1. send me cc payment info please

I'm in, PM me CC payment info.

I'd like credit card info tomorrow also, please.

I'm in. Send CC info. Thanks

OK, I was on the fence before, but I'm in now. I'll take 2 (two). PM me CC info when you get the chance.

Nate

I am in if you still have room. Please PM me with CC information. Thanks.

Credit Card Payers

I just spoke with Ryan from the SOSS about CC payments. He asked that we wait for CC payments to be 7-10 days of the end of the Deadline. this way your payment does not get lost in the time beiing.

what I'll do shortly after the 1st of hte year is provide his DIRECT contact information for CC payments. this INCLUDES me so i'm won't forget you guys.

NateIU10

Ultimate Member
    Apr 6, 2009
    Southport, CT
    Credit Card Payers

I just spoke with Ryan from the SOSS about CC payments. He asked that we wait for CC payments to be 7-10 days of the end of the Deadline. this way your payment does not get lost in the time beiing.

what I'll do shortly after the 1st of hte year is provide his DIRECT contact information for CC payments. this INCLUDES me so i'm won't forget you guys.

Awesome, thanks for setting this up!

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    Please put me down for 2. This deal is just too tempting. I'll deal with the repurcussions from the wife in the new year.

I work up near Jarrettsville and will PM you FPS to try and set up a time to get you the cash at the 7-11 in Jarrettsville.

Thanks for setting this up FPS. Very well organized.

I am in for 1 and can meet in Jarretsville. PM with instructions please.

I'm off of work next week if we want to arrange something during the week. If you want to meet on Sat (tomorrow) I'm also free. I'll leave it up to you.

I work Midnights so I'm home most of the day

Name Taken

Ultimate Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    Central
    This is very tempting...I sadly spent my little bit of saved up money on a MP9 a few weeks ago though.

Kudos for The Gun Shop in stepping up though.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    This one 3722 Norrisville Road, Jarrettsville, MD 21084 ?

YES...taht is the one. I should be up by 1pm for the game. LMK what time is good and if anyone wants to meet at the same location same time

Sent USPMO to Noel today for (2). PO made a mistake and made MO for $410. Hope overpayment dosen't screw up the accountants.

I'll check my box on Mon....overpayment shouldn't be a problem

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom