• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    S&W Model 10 Police Trade-In Group Buy

Thank you for your interest in the S&W Model 10 Group Buy. I’ll try to cover as much information here as possible. The purchase of the Revolvers will be from the following:

The Sportsman’s Outdoor Super Store
    SOSSDirect.com
    http://www.sossdirect.com/
    http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=266058779

The price per revolver is $204. This price includes shipping costs per revolver. If you are interested simply say “I’m in” and I’ll keep a running list. Send a U.S. Postal Money Order pay to the order Sportsman Outdoor Superstore to:

Noel T. Sevilla
    PO Box 273
    Jarrettsville, Maryland
    21084-0273

With payment include: Name, Address and Phone # for their records

SEND $204/Revolver to me. the additional will be paid to the gun shop

If you wish to pay by credit card say I’m in and PM me payment instruction. Make sure to tell them you are participating in the “Maryland Shooters Forum Group Buy”

The other day one of the IP’s contacted me to tell me he was interested in doing the Group Buy. I was very happy with them making contact with me and transfer wil be smooth. We will be using the following FFL:

The Gun Shop
    1614 Eastern Blvd.
    Essex, MD 21221
    (410)686-7333

Bob told me this would be The Gun Shop's cost for the transfer $25 (this includes the $10 MSP Fee). If the buyer has a second Model 10 it will be an additional $15. If you buy a second gun on the 77r from the Gun Shop there is NO ADDITIONAL FEE.

This fee does not include a gun lock. He is selling a cheap cable lock that has to leave the store for $3.99 OR if you want to purchase a better lock he has them available for $9.99. This is non-negotiable. This is very affordable considering the transfer fee.

All-in-all…..your purchase of the Model 10 will be $232.99 OTD

As of right now I told them to hold at 20 of their best condition revolvers for the group buy. If we need more that should be no problem. Please NO PM’s unless it’s for Credit Card Payment Info. If you have questions post it on this thread because chances are someone else has a similar or same question. This makes it easier for everyone to do it this way and it won’t clutter my inbox.

Credit Card Payers

I just spoke SOSS about CC payments. He asked that we wait for CC payments to be 7-10 days of the end of the Deadline. this way your payment does not get lost in the time beiing.
    what I'll do shortly after the 1st of hte year is provide his DIRECT contact information for CC payments. this INCLUDES me so i'm won't forget you guys.

DEADLINE: January 14, 2012 (i need all payment in by this time!)

PAYMENT SHIPPED: January 17, 2012 (Shipped Priority Mail)

RECEIVE DATE: Est. January 24 2012.

US POSTAL MONEY ORDER ONLY (no cash or checks)written out to Sportsman’s Outdoor Super Store

Last edited:

Buck

I'm in for one. Money order coming your way tomorrow for $232.99.

Thank you very much for putting this together.

rseymorejr

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harford County
    Count me in for 1 also.
    Thanks for arranging this.

Will you be able to sleep at night knowing that you are responsible for getting all these guns back on the street?:D

aberforth

Lurker
    May 5, 2011
    Red Lion, PA
    I'd like to get in on this, but as of Jan. 25 I will no longer be a resident of MD. If the paperwork is started before then, can I still get in on this, or do I still need to be an MD resident at time of firearm arrival? If 1/24/12 is the estimated arrival, that's cutting it mighty close.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom