• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    Here's a suggestion... how about we use this thread as intended instead of bitching about laws we have to abide by regardless of opinion...

If you have a lock you would like to offer/lend/karma to the general populous or if you need a lock, then list it here.

I have a 45ACP barrel lock to lend out if anyone needs it.

I'm looking to borrow a 9mm lock for a Glock19. Who can help with this? Can meet anywhere from Greenbelt to Annapolis up to Severn areas. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks.

FrankOceanXray

Ultimate Member
    Oct 29, 2008
    Agree. There are opinions of the consumer and shops. We the consumer actually have the final say.

Only locks for trade or need to be in this thread...

FreeState

Ultimate Member
    Oct 31, 2010
    White Marsh
    ^ let's share and pass on or return.

The law is the law. We need not fuel the antigun fire ourselves. We need only have an approved lock... Not a lock purchased from the transferring dealer.

Maybe its like "take a penny, leave a penny". FreeState will gladly be a deposit location. People can drop off locks into a bucket or whatever and take one they need. Or we can have the deposit box and people can sign a log saying which lock they took and leave some contact information in the event someone needs such a lock. It should not be, and does not need to be, complicated. People just have to do it or kwitchyerbitchin.

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    Bought a pistol at The Gun Shop. They told me it had to leave with a lock which I had to buy. They told me if I brought it back at another time they would buy it back from me. I did and they gave me full price back. Now how the hell do you beat that? Bob told me it keeps him from having to keep ordering locks. Needless to say, they have been getting more and more of my business.:thumbsup:

CroftonBilly

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    Ok, seriously this time since the paperwork has been submitted now...

I'm looking to borrow a 9mm lock for a Glock19. Who can help with this? Can meet anywhere from Greenbelt to Annapolis up to Severn/Glen Burnie areas. Please PM me if you can help. Thanks.

I can return it to you any time after next Tuesday.

Update 2/15/2012: Jac43k is going to lend me his. Thanks!

Last edited:

TapRackBang

Cheaper Than Diamonds
    Jan 14, 2012
    Bel Air
    Fellas, I suggest everybody add what you have to lend to your signature, like I did. Then everywhere you post folks will see what you've got.

jake12

May 18, 2010
    Anyone happen to have a .40 in the Annapolis area for my new Glock 23?

I also have a .45 if anyone is in need of one.

Thanks!

rouchna

Defund the ATF
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 25, 2009
    Virginia
    I have 9mm, .45, and .357mag/.38.

9mm and .45 are currently on loan to another member, but will probably have them back next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom