• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Maryland Hunter

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2008
    Might want to check the info though. It shows the Bersa's as having a steel frame, and they are aluminum. I don't know if anything else is incorrect, but it might be worth double checking.

MH

Baccusboy

Teecha, teecha
    Oct 10, 2010
    Seoul
    I'll do the honors for Ben.

I do hope you have heard about this:

Second Amendment Foundation Sues Maryland over Handgun Permit Denial...

http://www.mdshooters.com/showthread.php?t=40649

Hi,

Thanks for the link. I hadn't heard about it. I have been living in South Korea for the past 8 years and miss out on a lot of US news.

I do know that my home state of Iowa got their old "Jim Crow Law" about needing law enforcement approval (and a reason) to get a CCW permit changed. Iowa will become a "shall issue" state after January 1, if it isn't already. The governor signed it into law.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    Hi,

Thanks for the link. I hadn't heard about it. I have been living in South Korea for the past 8 years and miss out on a lot of US news.

I do know that my home state of Iowa got their old "Jim Crow Law" about needing law enforcement approval (and a reason) to get a CCW permit changed. Iowa will become a "shall issue" state after January 1, if it isn't already. The governor signed it into law.

Not living in Md is a good reason not to know, but living half way around the world is great reason.

Bikebreath

R.I.P.
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 30, 2009
    in the bowels of Baltimore
    I got it to open for me. Yes, 45's. However when I was studying it for 9mm's it left out some that I knew about and was pissed I couldn't compare.

Anything I can look up for you? It's just PDF. Is there another computer you can try to open it on?

Redneck

Ultimate Member
    Jan 29, 2007
    Sparrows Point
    I got it to open for me. Yes, 45's. However when I was studying it for 9mm's it left out some that I knew about and was pissed I couldn't compare.

Anything I can look up for you? It's just PDF. Is there another computer you can try to open it on?

Been thinking a lot about getting a compact 45. I wanted to try and see all of the options and then go from there.

When I get home I will try and ask the misses to see why the pdf wont open for me. A little box pops up in the middle of the screen when I click on the link with a blue question mark and an "ok" button. I click "ok" and the page doesn't load. Not sure what the problem is, no other computer to get on...damn

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Andre

Latest threads

Top Bottom