• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rwbow1969

Get Wiffit
    Dec 10, 2011
    Clearspring
    One of my FFLs' said he was recieving Jan. 28 paperwork back yesterday and recieved nothing today.

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    What was it I bought... Let me think??? ........Oh yea,LOL i picked up a Kahr CW.40 on 2/5. Damn , i almost forgot(not really) but it is reaching that stage! I dont want to say where I bought it because I run a business and would never publicly bash another business and I have only 1 good thing to say about them. They had what I wanted. Otherwise, its all bad

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Dudes. I just read over on the MSP wait times thread that a dude got the call from a 2/19 purchase. Im pissed but happy at the same time if hes not trolling

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Bought on 1st waiting bought on the 5th waiting and bought on the 15th definately waiting

I thought you could only purchase 1 regulated firearm in a 30 day period in this state??? Hell, at this point I could go put down on another 1......hmmmmmm.....NOT!!!!!!

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    I thought you could only purchase 1 regulated firearm in a 30 day period in this state??? Hell, at this point I could go put down on another 1......hmmmmmm.....NOT!!!!!!

Designated collector. I have 3 withing a 2 week period I'm waiting on. And as for the 2/19 I call total BS on that.

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    I started this thread cuz I figured hell, we can ALL relate to this situation being the same time( or around) the same time. I just got tired if reading "oh just FYI i got my call from 1/25" and all that junk and not for nothing, maybe we can help eachother through this tough time. I know its been rough for me!

brando1523

Jan 15, 2013
    Nottingham
    2/5 Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm, The Gun Shop

I plan on breaking her in at Freestate! The wait has been long, but at least it has given me time to find some ammo.

marko

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jan 28, 2009
    I'm gonna go on an illegal shooting spree.
    I'm kinda mad, 'cause there was a coupla
    lawnmowers out a few nite ago, but
    I had to wait for the 7 day clearance -
    some other guys took 'em, i'm now looking at using
    my newly registered AR to go and
    stick up a newspaper rack downtown... for the $250 they have ...

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    2/5 Sig Sauer SP2022 9mm, The Gun Shop

I plan on breaking her in at Freestate! The wait has been long, but at least it has given me time to find some ammo.

Nice.... Wish I could say the same. Is that a big dealer or what?My dealer said hes receiving 1/24 today im like WTF... Something is bogus

brando1523

Jan 15, 2013
    Nottingham
    Bought it new online from Buds Guns, so technically I've been waiting longer than the 5th. That's when the shop received it and I was able to do the paperwork. I still haven't heard a single thing about it yet. Shouldn't be too much longer hopefully. I have an itchy trigger finger!

Mista_Q

Feb 12, 2013
    PG County Maryland
    wow. I purchased a S&W SD9 VE on 2/9/13 and i'm still waiting as well.

I live about 10-15 minutes from Maryland Small Arms Range, so i'll most likely break her in there after I finally get her.

I really want me a Springfield Armory XDM, either the 4.5 or the 3.8 compact, but I won't be getting that anytime soon.

-"Q"

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom