• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    Welcome to the 2/5ish App Date!Just a little thread to see how many people from 2/5 are still waiting (obviously everyone right now)and when we will pick up!Update:3/17 41 days for me and still nothing...

Last edited:

EPCuco

Mar 7, 2013
    To be totally honest i feel like it should be sometime mid-late next week but dealer says the. 24th is coming back 2day!?!? Makes no sense. At that rate it will be the week of 3/20

seawolf823

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    Dec 18, 2011
    Timonium
    To be totally honest i feel like it should be sometime mid-late next week but dealer says the. 24th is coming back 2day!?!? Makes no sense. At that rate it will be the week of 3/20

Trooper just told me they should be on first week of Feb. next week so fingers crossed.

Bushwood

Farm Raised
    Jan 27, 2013
    The Dena
    2/5 Taurus 82 from the special at Engage Armament.... Hoping not much longer, every time I've checked it seems engage is a few ays ahead if what most people have been picking up.. Fingers crossed. Looks like I'll be getting my ammo I ordered first. And when I ordered they had a 30 day wait on shipping!

jwmd

bigger is better
    Mar 24, 2012
    Sumter, South Carolina
    bought my sig on 1/24 got a call on 3/2 to pick up, also waiting on s&w mp22 from 2/2 purchase..they are up to and should be passed 25th of jan by now

Pay2Play

Jul 3, 2008
    Gambrills
    I bought on 2/3 and am still waiting.

My grandmother just picked up her 9mm today that she purchased 1/30. So hopefully we should be pretty soon.

MsFire

Mar 2, 2013
    western maryland
    2/6 taurus .357mag. No idea on the model (lesson learned, write down info when coming down with the flu). I just knew it was comfortable in my hand. Got it at Murrays in Williamsport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Skarface

Latest threads

Top Bottom